Chapter 25

Arizona's P.O.V:

"Stop screwing with it, it looks fine," Teddy snapped, swatting my hand away to keep me from pulling up my shirt more. Yesterday, after getting off the phone with Callie, we went to the mall to find a nice outfit for my date tonight, and somehow, I let her talk to me into buying a v-cut dress shirt that shows off half my boobs.

"It does not," I snap back, "my boobs are practically hanging out of my damn shirt. Not sure if you noticed, but I'm pregnant, Teddy, and my boobs are fucking huge,"

"They're supposed to be. It's part of being pregnant," She grabs the hem of my shirt and slightly pulls it back down, then steps back to admire her work. "Perfect! You look hot,"

"I do not," I grumble, turning around to admire myself in the mirror, "I'm starting to look fat," I hadn't been showing until I woke up this morning. It's small, but it's there. I try to pull my shirt back up, to cover up my boobs more, but Teddy only swatted my hand away again.

"You do not, and stop pulling it up," I just let out a loud growl and gave up trying to fix her work.

"Fine!" I huffed out, "I'm blaming you if my date goes south,"

"It won't, trust me," I just roll my eyes, and start applying my make up that Teddy had picked out. I'm not much for make up, but she insisted I looked nice, so, I just went with the flow.

Just as I finished up, the doorbell rang.

"She's here," Teddy says excitedly, "stay here, I'll get it," Teddy left the room in a hurry to answer the door.

I just finished up getting ready when Teddy came back into the room.

"Sorry, false alarm. It was Mark,"

"What is he doing here?" I ask her.

"Oh, him and Tim I guess are going out tonight too,"

"So, you're going to be home alone then?"

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," she tells me, "You really do look beautiful Zona,"

"Thanks Teds," I reply shyly.

"You're welcome. So, where are you taking her? It's not going to be just movies at her apartment, is it?"

"No! It's going to be somewhere nice. Maybe some place quiet. Besides, I doubt she would want to sit through another Disney movie,"

"Was it that bad?"

"Not really. It was nice, actually. We had fun. But she may have cried a little. I thought I saw a tear in her eye during one of the scenes," I say with a small chuckle.

"Which one did you show her?"

"The Lion King,"

"Oh my god, I would've cried too," she says, putting her hands on her chest, "That is a sad one. You should've shown her a happy one first, then move to the sad ones down the road,"

"But I love the Lion King. It's my favorite one,"

"I know, but still...so did you watch anything else? Or were you too busy sucking face?"

"Hey!" I exclaim, "last night in the bedroom was the first time since New Year's Eve. And the first movie we watched was that guy in the white mask. I don't remember his name, but I know he wore a white mask. He was scary...and...and...mean..." I ramble.

"You mean Michael Myers?"

"Yes! That one. God, I hate him," I say, shuddering. Teddy just laughs at me. "Then we ended up watching The Lion King," A second later, I checked my watch and realized that it was 6:45, "Shit, I have to go. I'm supposed to pick her up at 7," Even though it was the middle of May, it was still a little cool out, so, I grabbed my jacket off my desk chair and headed out.