Chapter 44

Callie's P.O.V:

"Callie," Arizona whines when I begin sucking on her pulse point. She's been home for a week now and for the life of me, I can't keep my hands off her, "you're going to be late for work babe,"

"It's a good thing I'm the boss then," I chuckle into her neck. My lips moved down and started to press open mouth kisses down her neck as my hands caress her naked thighs. Needing to taste her, I kiss, lick, and suck from her neck to her left nipple. The sounds that escape her mouth are music to my ears. All the while she is scratching my back, causing my little friend between my legs to become semi-erect. Releasing her left nipple, I move to give equal attention to the right while balancing on my left arm and moving my right hand through her folds. She is dripping wet, allowing my fingers to move easily through her wet folds to her hard throbbing clit. Using two fingers, I rub fast circles over her clit, her nipple still in my mouth. Her hands move to my hair, trying to pull me closer to her.

"Fuck, Cal.... babe...I'm close," she pants out. Not wanting her to come just yet, I replace my fingers with my thumb, rubbing slow circles. She growls in frustration, but I ignore her and bring our lips together in a passionate kiss. Breaking our kiss, I whisper seductively in her ear, "You want this?"

"Y-Yes!" she moans out, "Fuck me, Calliope," I lean over and reach into the nightstand to grab a condom. With the Condom in place, I position myself between her legs, then slide in, filling her completely. Setting a hard fast pace, I bring our lips together in another passionate kiss. Fuck she feels so fucking good around me!

"AHHH FUCK!! I CAN'T!!" Her eyes and mouth are wide open as her hands scratch my back. Our fast breathing is soon broken by long moans and whimpers. Needing to be deeper inside of her, rubbing her walls with my length, I lift her left leg to rest at my side. Each thrust hitting bundle of nerves that drive her insane. "FUCK! YES!!" Our thrusts piston together, her walls begin to convulse and clench tighter with every rotation of my hips.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING!!" Thrusting harder, her eyes roll as she arches off the bed. "Cum with me, Arizona," our hips meet each other one last time as her hands move to my ass, pushing me further inside of her as her walls clench around my shaft like a vice, milking me for everything that I have. "FUCK! YES! ARIZONNNAAA!!" She cums around me in a fierce silent explosion. Both panting, I drop my sweaty forehead on her shoulder, leaving open-mouth kisses on the skin in front of me. I dropped down next to her and pull her close to me. All I wanted was to stay and bed and cuddle all day instead of going to work. I go to say something to her, but like clockwork, my phone begins to buzz on my nightstand. Let out a frustrating growl, then reach for the device off the nightstand and look at the caller I.D. Fucking Doug!

"What's up Doug?"

"Hey Cal, I know you're busy..." he starts, but I instantly cut him off.

"Yeah, I was in the middle of something." I cut in, which causes Arizona to giggle.

"I'm sorry.. but I was wondering if you could come in... I know it's your day off, but we have a situation here...."

"When don't we," I snap, rolling my eyes, "I'll be right there,"

"Thanks, Cal. I'll see you in a bit," he says before the line goes dead.

"Doug?" Arizona questions, raising a brow. I nod in the confirmation, then slide myself out from under my girlfriend and head into the bathroom.

"Alright, tell me what's going on," I say, entering the tech booth.

"Hey Callie, I'm sorry to interrupt you on your day off, we're having some issues here," he says pointing to the soundboard.

"No..No it's fine. Let me take a look," I tell him, crouching down to get a good look under the table. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. Everything looked perfectly fine underneath, "Okay, everything looks fine with the cords and all. It just stopped working?"