Chapter 43

Callie's P.O.V:

It's been a week since Arizona left with Noah. I had been trying to call her, but it would always go straight to her voicemail. I may have left about 30 messages, but none of them were returned. During that week, after getting home from work, I noticed a few more things of hers were gone. Which told me she had been to the apartment.

Sitting in the tech room at work, I pulled out my phone to dial Arizona's number again, but only got her voicemail.

"Damnit," I yell.

"No luck?" Doug, my tech guy asked me.

"Fuck no! I've tried calling her so many times and had left her maybe 30 messages, but still haven't heard from her,"

"Give her time. She will," He tells me.

"It's been a fucking week," I yell again, chucking my phone across the room. It hit the wall and shattered. "Just fucking great." Leaning forward in my chair, I put my head in my hands and rubbed my temples. Trying to settle the migraine that I had coming. "She took my kid and left," Thinking about that night in the living room, watching the love of my life walk out the door, caused tears to sting my eyes.

"Just give her some space, Callie. All women get pissed when they see their girlfriends flirting with another woman," I turned my head to look at him.

"What do you mean? I wasn't flirting,"

"Yes, you were, Callie. I saw it and Arizona saw it too," FUCK! I shot up from my chair, knocking it over. "Is that why she's pissed at me?" He just nodded at me.

"When she came back in from getting air, she saw Sadie move her hands toward your ass, then saw you look at her and smile, then she saw you put your hand on Sadie's,"

"I was just being friendly. It was an innocent touch," I tell him, raising my voice.

"Maybe a little too friendly?"

"No. I was just..." Stopping mid-sentence, I realized that he was right, "Oh god. Maybe I was." I silently smacked myself. "Can I borrow your phone please?" Giving me a weird look, he hands me his phone. I tried dialing Arizona's number, but again, but apparently, after all the messages I had left filled up her mailbox.

"Just give her time to cool down," He tells me, pulling me back down to sit.

After leaving work, I made my way over to Tim's. I noticed Arizona's car was there, but not Teddy's. Nor Tim's. Getting out of the car, I made my way to the front door. Taking in a breath, I knocked on the door. I didn't use the doorbell in case Noah was asleep. I looked over at the window, that looked out onto the front door and see Arizona staring out the window at me. Answer the door. After a minute of waiting, she never opened the door. So, I knocked again. When she still wouldn't answer, I rang the doorbell. Still nothing.

"Come on Arizona, I know you're in there," I shout through the door. When I didn't get answer once again, I looked around the flower bed for the extra key they had. Arizona had pointed it out to me and had me use it in case she wasn't able to come to the door. I grabbed the key from under the frog statue and unlocked the door. I made my way into the living room, but no sign of my fiancé. So, I turned and made my way to what used to be her old bedroom. When I got to the door, it was slightly open. "Arizona?" my voice coming out in a whisper.

"Go away, Callie," she says to me, "I don't want to see or talk to you." Pushing the door open all the way, I watched as she sat up and leaned against her headboard. Her face was red, so she must have been crying.

"I'm not leaving until we talk," I tell her.

"We don't have anything to talk about," she says, folding her arms.