Chapter 59

General P.O.V:

Callie yawned as she walked across the hall to Noah's room. It had been a rough night for both of them. It was the first night she had spent without her wife in a while and she couldn't sleep if her life depended on it and not to mention, Noah was up and down most of the night as well. As she entered her 11-month-olds room, she could hear soft babbles coming from her son's crib causing a tired giggle to escape her lips.

"Oh, good morning, my Mijo," she coos as she approached the side of the crib, "I would ask if you slept well, but we both know that's a no," Callie chuckled, lifting Noah from his bed, "Were going to see Mommy and Aunt Teddy today," She lays Noah on his changing table and grabs a diaper from the drawer, "Yeah, Mommy called last night and said Aunt Teddy was too tired to have any visitors and that we should wait until morning. How about we get a bath this morning? Wanna be nice and clean when we see Mommy and Auntie Teddy right?" Noah looks at Callie, his piercing blue eyes never leaving hers.

After getting Noah into his car seat, Callie climbed in behind the wheel. She pulled her phone from her pocket and shot her wife a text letting her know she was on the way. 

After about ten minutes, she was pulling into the visitor's parking lot of Seattle Grace Hospital. Grabbing Noah from his seat, they headed in and up to the maternity ward. The door was slightly open when she approached Teddy's room. So instead of walking in, she gives a soft knock.

"Come in," she hears Teddy call out. When she entered the room, her mouth nearly drops to the floor. When Arizona called her the night before, she mentioned that Teddy had the baby but then told her to wait until the morning to come up, but nothing prepared her for what she had walked into this morning. Arizona was in the chair next to Teddy's bed holding a small bundle wrapped up in a small blue, pink and white hospital blanket with a blue cap covering the little ones head, same goes for Teddy. She was also holding a bundle with a matching blanket and cap. Callie stood there, her feet were glued to the floor, unable to move or speak. When she tried to find the words, she tried to open her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She was left stunned at the sight before her.

"What's wrong, Calliope? Cat got your tongue this morning?" Arizona laughed.

"I-I thought you said Teddy had the baby?" Callie stuttered out. 

"She did," Arizona laughed again. 

"Yeah, but you never said she had twins," Callie exclaimed. 

"Oh, did I forget to mention that? My bad," Arizona smiled at her wife. 

"Trust me, Callie, I was just as shocked as you are," Teddy says to her sister-in-law with a laugh. She couldn't help but smile at the cheeky grin her wife had displaying on her face. Watching her wife cradle the little bundle in her arms made her heart flutter. 

"Do you want to hold your nephew?" Arizona asks.

"Which one?" Callie asks, looking between both babies she and Teddy were holding.

"Take your pick. There's two," Teddy joked. Callie just laughed, then moved further into the room. She sat on the arm of the chair next to Arizona with Noah in her lap. The little guy began to whimper, but watched as Arizona slowly rocked him a little to sooth him. Her smile grows wider, then leans over to whisper in her wife's ear.

"We should have another baby," she whispered. Arizona stares up at her wife with a raised brow

"Excuse me?" Arizona questions, her eyes never leaving Callie's.

"You heard me," Callie says again with a wide grin.

Callie's P.O.V: