Chapter 29

Callie's P.O.V:

We've been in my hometown for over a week now. This entire week we've been here, the work that needed to be done at the studio had taken up a lot of my time. But Arizona didn't seem to mind. She had gone into the studio with me, and always found something to keep herself busy. She even helped us a few times when my dad and I couldn't figure stuff out. So today, instead of going into the studio, I decided to surprise her with a little trip to the beach. A little something for being so patient with me this past week.

I'm currently lying on my stomach reading my book, stealing glances at my beautiful girlfriend every chance I got. She's leaning back on her elbows in her blue two-piece bathing suit, giving us a perfect view of her beautiful six-month pregnant belly. Her legs were crossed over one another, taking in the gorgeous weather Miami had to offer. I smile to myself, then glance back down to read more of my book.

"Wouldn't it be nice if we come to the beach all year round?" Arizona pops off. I look up at her as she looks in my direction.

"Hmmm..." I say, pretending I didn't hear what she said.

"I said, wouldn't it be nice if we could come to the beach all year round,"

"We have beaches in Seattle," I say to her.

"Yeah, but we can't go all year round like you can here or California," she says, turning over on her side.

"No, but we still have beaches,"

"Probably nothing like this. Plus, we would have to travel a few hours just to get to our beaches," I lay my book face down and slide closer to the blonde and wrap my arms around her.

"Are you saying you want to move here?" I ask her, placing a kiss along her collarbone.

"No, n-not what I'm saying at all, I was thinking maybe we could...." she trails off.

"We could what?" I ask as I begin sucking on her pulse point. She lays on her back, then tilts her neck to give me better access. She releases a soft moan as I continue my motion on her neck.

"Maybe we should...g-go upstairs," she moans out. She grabs my face, then pulls me in for a searing kiss. All the teasing has gotten us both hot and bothered so we break out of our own little bubble and pack up to head back up to the room.

It's taking all self-control to keep my hands off her as we make our way back to our room. We've stolen a few kisses in the elevator but broke apart when we reach our floor. Hands full of stuff, I try to reach in my pocket for the key card, but with the stuff in my arms, I'm having a hard time. I drop everything I had in my hands to the floor and fish out the key. Of course, Arizona isn't helping any. She grabs ahold of my cock as I try to slide the key in its slot to open the door.

"Mmmm feels like someone is getting hard," she says with a smirk, "better hurry, Calliope, a lady can't wait forever you know,"

"Damnit," I growl, after failing a few tries of getting the key card to work. After the fourth or fifth try, she snatches the key from my hand and opens the door.

"See, like that," she jokes, then pushes me inside the room. Once inside, she's on me in an instant.

"We left our stuff in the...." But I'm cut off by her lips attacking mine. Her tongue trails along my bottom lip, which I instantly grant her access. My hand tangles in blonde hair as my other moves to her ass, trying to pull her as close to as I could without hurting her or the baby. Our lips still connected, she unties of my swim trunks, and they fall to the floor. I step out of them and kick them to the side as I reach behind to undo her bikini top. Once succeeded, I throw the item to the floor with my shorts then strip her of her bikini bottoms. We break apart long enough for me to pull my t-shirt off and throw it down with the rest of our clothes. Our lips connect once more, and I take control, slowly back her towards our bed. When the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed, she stays upright. Breaking our connection, she points to the bed.

"Sit," she demands. I do what I'm told and sit on the edge of the bed. A smirk forms on her lips as gets herself situated on her knees between my legs, in front of me. She slides both hands up my thighs, then wraps her hand around my shaft, stroking it slowly.

"This is mine," she purrs, picking up her pace. I swallow hard and give her a slight nod. She leans forward and wrapping those beautiful lips around the head of my erection.

"Ah! Fuck!" I moan out, sliding both hands into soft blonde locks. I close my eyes and enjoy her tongue moving against the tip of my erection. Humming as she bobs her head bobs up and down my shaft, the vibrations causing my stomach muscles to tighten. "Holy Fuck!" Looking down at her, midnight blue eyes stare back at me, turning me on even more. She pulls back, releasing me with a pop, I pull her up to where were at the same level. I grab her face and pull her in for a long passionate kiss. "I Love you," I mumble out, hoping she heard me, but she doesn't say anything. She kisses me with equal passion. We break apart when air is much needed. Staring into deep blue eyes, a smile works its way to the corner of her mouth.

"Slide back," she tells me. I slide up, resting my head on my pillow as she carefully crawls her way up and straddles my waist. She grabs my throbbing erection and places it at her entrance. "I want you to fuck me like this,". I give a nod in confirmation, then push into her as hard as possible.

"Fuck Cal," she gasps out, "You're so fucking deep, baby," She's so fucking wet. Lifting her by her hips, I thrust into her as fast and as deep as she can handle. "Shit! Fuck Yes! Oh God!" She grips my bare shoulder, digging her nails into the flesh as I continue thrusting her towards her orgasm. Burying her face into my neck, I feel her body shake. Her breathing turns to fast pants which tells me she's close. "Fuck! Don't stop! Don't st-" her scream abruptly stops as all the breath leaves her body. I continue thrusting into her, bringing her hips down to meet mine. I carefully move us to our sides, changing angles of penetration so I know I'm hitting her sweet spot. She drops her head on my shoulder, she grabs my hips, pulling me closer. Lifting her leg, she gasps as my hardness moves inside her, hitting her spot over and over. "I'm so fucking close," I give her clit a hard pinch, sending both of us over the edge. We lay on our sides, trying to catch our breaths. I pepper small kisses near her jawline. When our breathing returns to normal, I roll to my back, bringing her to lay on my chest.

"I love you," I say, repeating my words from earlier. She let's out a content sigh, but again, doesn't say anything. Instead, she rolls to her other side, so I wrap my arms around her and pull her close.

*So, another chapter down. and I apologize about the sex scene. I'm not great at writing them so bear with me. Hope you enjoy *