Chapter 49

Callie's P.O.V:

"So, what do you want to do tonight, Mrs. Robbins?" Arizona asks, coming out of the bathroom in just a towel. Sitting on the edge of the bed, I grab her arm and pull her down to where she's straddling my lap. Feeling her nakedness under the towel gets me all excited.

"What makes you think I want to be a Robbins?" I ask her jokingly. She was silent for a moment, not sure what to say or how to answer my question.

"Well, to be honest, I was wanting to keep my name, since my mom was a Robbins and now since she's not here anymore, I was hoping to keep it,"

"Babe, I was only joking," I tell her, placing a kiss on her beautiful pink lips, "But if I'm being honest, I'd like to keep Torres if all possible. Besides Aria, I'm the only other woman with the last name of Torres also,"

"I guess we will have to figure something out, won't we," she answers, giving me a dimpled smile.

"Well, I do have one idea," I say quickly.

"What's that?" She asks curiously.

"Well, since Noah has both of our last names, why don't we do the same? You know, hyphenate them,"

"Oh, so make it to where we're both Robbins-Torres?"

"Yeah, why not. That way you don't have to give up Robbins, but can also be a Torres, and the same goes for me. I won't have to change my last name, but I could also be a Robbins," She thought about my idea for a minute, then flashed me another smile.

"I like the way you think, Mrs. Robbins-Torres," she tells me. Hearing how our names roll off her tongue gets me even more excited.

"Then it's settled," I tell her, "Do you have any idea how sexy it sounds hearing our names come out of your mouth?"

"Mm... judging how hard you are already, I may have an idea, Calliope," She says with a small giggle. Crashing our lips together in a heated kiss, I move my hand up and removed the towel.

"This has to go," I tell her, throwing the object to the floor. Reconnecting our lips, I cupped her breasts in my hand, causing her to let out a moan.

"Make love to me, Calliope," She whispers. Lifting her up, her legs and arms still wrapped around me, I lay her gently on the bed.

"Slide up," I tell her as I remove my boxers. She slides up and lays her head on the pillows. After removing my boxers, I crawl my way up, to where I'm hovering over her. I connect my lips to her neck, right on her pulse point. She turns her head, where I have more access. I reach my hand down and start rubbing circles on her clit. Stopping my motions, I release her neck, and move farther down, kissing every inch of her body. I part her legs and start peppering kisses to her inner thigh, then bring my tongue to her center.

"Callie, please," she pleads, "I need you up here," I smile to myself, knowing I'm getting her worked up. I ignore her plead and begin making slow swipes to her wet folds, teasing her. Removing my mouth, she lets out a growl as I crawl my way back up so I'm hovering over her again, "I need you to make love to me Calliope."

"As you wish," I whisper to her. I reach over to the nightstand to pull a condom from the drawer. After the condom was in place, I bring myself down and crash our lips together. I adjust myself between her legs and place the head of my hard erection at her center, pushing myself into her, filling her with everything I have.

"Fuck!!" Was all she could get out. Nuzzling myself into her neck, I start sucking on her pulse point. Turning her head, she bites down on my shoulder, while her nails dig into my back, knowing it's one of my biggest turn-ons. "Oh, Yesss...Callie." As her moans grow louder, I already know neither of us are going to last long. Bringing myself back to where were face to face, I crash our lips together in another passionate kiss.