Chapter 39

Callie's P.O.V:

Two weeks after Arizona agreed to move in with me on a permanent basis, we were celebrating Christmas. We originally decided to keep it low-key since it was Noah's and our first Christmas together as a family, but that changed when my dad showed up at the last minute to spend the holidays with us. Then Tim and Teddy invited us over to stay the night on Christmas eve so we could spend Christmas morning with them. Arizona and I took her old room with Noah since it still had his crib, and my dad took the other guest room that used to be Tim's old room.

I wake up early Christmas morning with a smile on my face. I look over to my right and see Arizona laying on her stomach. Her arms were tucked under her pillow with her face turned away from me. Her shoulder-length hair covered most of her face, so I was unable to tell if she was awake or not. I roll to my side and nuzzle my nose into her hair.

"Good morning, beautiful," I softly whisper into her ear, but she doesn't budge. I try once more, but the soft knock on the door stops me. The nob quietly turns, and the door opens just a crack. I see Teddy poke her head in and smile at me.

"Hey," she whispers, "I was wondering if I can have my nephew,"

"Yeah," I say quietly, "he's over in his crib," Teddy tiptoes over and lifts the 3-month-old out of his crib. She brings him closer to me so I can give my boy morning kisses, before exiting the room. Now that we were alone, I take full advantage of what I'm about to do to my girlfriend. Still sprawled out on her stomach, I remove the blanket from her lower half, exposing a very naked bottom. I move to straddle her legs and slide my hands up her shirt. I lean over and place kisses up her back. A soft moan leaves her lips, but she still doesn't wake up. So, I take things a little further. Removing my boxers, I take a firm grip on my erection and give it a few strokes. I slide between her parted thighs and lay on top of her so I can whisper into her ear.

"Merry Christmas, baby,"

"Mmhmm," is all I get as a reply. Leaning up on my left arm, I gently slide into her warmth, snaking my other hand between her and the mattress to caress her nub. "Ooo fuck," she moans out. She grips the sheets underneath her. It's definitely not going to take long for me to cum.

"Ah! GOD! You feel so fucking good!" I gasp out as I thrust faster into her. Rubbing faster on her clit, she buries her face more into her pillow to muffle out the loud moans that are trying to escape her lips. Her walls pulse around me. It's too much and I know I'm about to cum. "FUCK! SHIT! I'm about to cum," I bite down on her shoulder, releasing everything I have into her. We both lay there, panting, coming down from our high. I slowly pull out of her, making both of us moan. I plop down next to her out, still out of breath. She rolls to her side, scooting closer to me. I wrap my arms around her as she rests her head on my chest.

"Merry Christmas, my love," she breathes out.

"Merry Christmas, babe," I reply.

"Mm..we better get up," she says, placing a soft kiss on my chest, "they're probably waiting on us,"

"A few more minutes," I whisper, pulling her closer to me.

"We need to get showered," she chuckles, "we smell like sex,"

"We will," I say, as my breathing starts to even out. My eyes flutter closed for a few minutes.

"Come on, baby, let's get a shower," she says, giving me a light tap on my arm. When that didn't make me open my eyes, I felt her smirk against my skin. She moves from beside me, then feel her straddle my legs.

"Wakey wakey, baby," she whispers in my ear, before pressing soft kisses along my cheekbone.

"Mmmm, no," I mumble, getting a soft chuckle in return. She grinds her hips hard against mine. I grab her ass and give it a squeeze. Feeling how wet she is, I'm instantly turned on and standing at attention. I place my hands on her hips and help guide her as she slides down onto me.