9

// Arielle's Point of View //

Cameron got up and walked into Hannah's house. I smiled knowing he was jealous that I was kissing Andrew. "Did it work?" Andrew whispered. "Yeah, I think so." I smiled. "Good. So how about another kiss?" He smirked at me. "Don't get too ahead of yourself." I laughed.

"Fine, fine. I think I might try and get Sydney." he smirked as he looked at her. "Damn, you move on quick." I laughed moving off of his lap. He shrugged and focused on me again. "Oh and thanks for doing this." I smiled. "Sure, anything for you." he winked. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Come on a real kiss." he said staring at me. "Fine, only one." I laughed before connecting our lips.

It was so weird kissing Andrew. It felt like I was kissing my brother. "I'm gonna go talk to Cameron." I smiled getting up. "Have fun. But not too much fun." he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and went inside, acting as if I was just getting my drink. "What the hell was that?" Cameron growled from the table. I turned and looked at his angry face.

"What?" I asked as I put my cup down. "Why were you kissing Andrew?" He asked sternly. "Why were you kissing Sydney?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "I don't understand you. First you hate me and want nothing to do with me. Then you kiss me and act like you have feelings for me and then suddenly you change your mind and dislike me. What do you want?"

"What do you want?" I asked afraid of his answer. He stood up from the table and came closer to me. "You, Arielle. Its always been you." he sighed. "I'm sorry. I kissed Andrew to make you jealous because you were kissing Sydney." I said. "God damnit Arielle." he groaned as he ran his fingers through his hair. "What?" I asked.

"You make it so hard for me to resist you. I want you, and I need to know what you want." he said staring intently into my eyes. "I want you." I said quietly. His eyes widened and filled with lust as he walked towards me. He grabbed my body and pulled it to his as he smashed his lips onto mine. For the first time in what seemed like forever our lips moved perfectly together.

I ran my fingers through his hair and opened my mouth allowing his tongue to come in contact with mine. "I love you." I said against his mouth. He pulled away breathless and said, "What?"

"I love you." I smiled as my cheeks turned pink. He didn't answer but instead grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. He pulled us up the stairs and to my old bedroom. He shut and locked the doors and threw me down onto the bed. "Say it again, please." he begged. "I love you so much Cameron Alexander Dallas." I breathed. He smiled and crashed his lips on mine again. He started kissing down my neck and untied the strings of my bikini top.

I pulled it off and slid down his swimming trunks. "I don't have a condom." he breathed heavily. "Top drawer on the right." I said. This was my old room and I did still have some stuff in here. He quickly got up and grabbed it then climbed back on top of me. He pulled my bikini bottoms down and rolled the condom on. He placed himself at my entrance and said, "I love you more than imaginable Arielle" as he entered me.

------

wowza

I never say this but thanks for reading my books it means a lot ily (: