5

"Come in Cameron." Arielle's dad smiled. I walked inside and waited as he closed the front door. "Arielle's still sleeping. You can go wake her up." he said. I nodded and went upstairs to her room. I opened her door and opened her blinds, letting the sunlight in.

"Arielle! Get up!" I said. She groaned and rolled over away from me. "Don't make me rip your blanket off." I laughed. "What?" She groaned. "Get up and hang out with me." I pouted. "What's in it for me?" She asked. "The gift of spending time with me!" I chuckled. "No thanks." she said covering herself with the blanket again. "I'm hurt." I gasped. She giggled from underneath the blanket and said, "I'm kidding."

"You better be." I laughed. She pushed the blanket off of her and sat up. As she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes I noticed how pretty she looked even when she had just woken up. "Stop staring at me." she laughed climbing out of her bed. "Or what?" I asked. "Or I'm going to beat you up." she said walking into her bathroom. She grabbed her toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. I hopped up onto the counter and watched her. "I'd like to see you try." I laughed.

"I'm not really feeling it right now but one day I will." she said after she spit the toothpaste out. "I'll be waiting." I said. She rolled her eyes and put her toothbrush back. She walked out of the bathroom and I followed not knowing where to go. I sat down on her bed while she went through her closet.

"Turn that way." she said grabbing some clothes. I turned the opposite way while she changed and stared at the wall. "Okay, you're good." she said. When I turned around she was smiling at me. "What?" I laughed. "I didn't think you actually would. I thought you'd have some remark as to why I should go into the bathroom or something." she said. I shrugged and watched as she brushed out her hair and then braided it.

"So where are we going?" She asked. "Hmm I was thinking a road trip?" I smiled. "Where to?" She smiled as she started putting on some makeup. "LA." I said.

"Really?" She grinned. "Yeah. Have you been up there yet?" I asked. "No! I haven't actually had the time! I'm so excited." she smiled. After she had finished getting ready and told her dad goodbye we got into my car and drove down the road. "Are you hungry?" I asked.

Her stomach growled and she started laughing. "Yeah." she laughed. I pulled into a McDonald's and went through the drive thru. "Hi what can I get for you today?" The intercom thing asked. "Two egg sandwiches, two hash browns, and two sweet teas." I said. "Okay. Your total is going to be $8 at the next window." she said. I drove to the next window and Arielle said, "How did you know that's what I was going to order?"

"Arielle we dated for 6 months. McDonald's is your favorite." I laughed. She blushed and smiled as she looked out the window. The window opened and I gave the worker the money. It closed again and then opened when she handed me our food and drinks. I thanked her and pulled out of the parking lot.

Arielle handed me my sandwich as I drove down the road and onto the highway. "So how's college?" I asked. "Its good. A lot different than high school." she said. I nodded in agreement and turned my focus back onto the road.

45 minutes later we arrived in LA. We got out of the car and started walking around. "Its so big here." Arielle said looking around. "Yeah, I love it here." I smiled. She nodded and we walked down the road. We looked at a couple tourist attractions and went into a few stores. Around 6 O'clock we decided to go to a popular restaurant. After we were seated and we had ordered our food I asked about her brother.

"How's your brother?" I smiled. "He's good. He asks about you all the time." she giggled. "He's got to be one of my favorite people." I chuckled. "He really likes you. I'm not sure why." Arielle laughed, shrugging. "Maybe because I'm super sexy and nice." I said. "I'll give you the nice thing. I don't know about the sexy thing though." she said laughing. "I'm hurt." I said covering my heart with my hand. "Sorry." she shrugged sticking out her tongue. "Take it back." I said. "Nope." she smiled. "As I remember you used to think I was sexy." I smirked.

"Don't get too far ahead of yourself." she laughed. "Just admit it." I said. "Admit what? I don't recall." she grinned. "You're a pain in the butt ya know." I chuckled. "I know." she smiled.

After we got our food we kept a small conversation as we ate. It was nice spending time with Arielle. After we were done eating we decided to start the drive back home. Once we were on the highway she turned the radio up and started singing along with a song.

"You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt." she laughed as she sang. "And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt." she said smiling. "And when we go crashing down, we come back every time, cause we never go out of style." she said dancing. "We never go out of style!"

I chuckled and said, "What song is this?" She laughed along with me. "Style by Taylor Swift. Its my favorite song." she smiled. She continued singing along with it until it was over. "Bravo!" I laughed. "Thank you, thank you." she giggled.

"You're actually not that bad." I said. "I've been told but I don't know. Singings not really my thing." she shrugged. "Why not?" I asked. "I've never thought I was good. I don't know." she said.

We sang along to every song that came on until we got back to Chino Hills. I pulled into her driveway and shut off the car. "I had a lot of fun today." she smiled. "Me too. I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked. She nodded and unbuckled. Before she got out she leaned over and connected our lips. It was a slow, passionate kiss. She pulled away, her cheeks pink, and said, "Goodnight Cameron. I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled and said, "Goodnight."

-----

What do you guys think? Should Cameron and Arielle get back together? Or should they move on? Hmmmm (;

2 comments and 2 votes for another update (: