31

"When should we tell everyone?" Arielle asked me. "About what?" I chuckled. "The baby." She giggled. "Oh, right." I said as I pulled her down on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and breathed in the smell of her hair. "You never answered me. When should we tell everyone?" She giggled. "Hmm, lets wait until they can tell you're pregnant and then act surprised." I chuckled. "You're such a loser." She laughed. "Actually I'm a winner." I smiled. "Name one thing you've ever won." She laughed.

"I think the best thing I've ever won would have to be you." I smiled. "Cameron, I think that was the nicest thing you've ever said to me." She smiled. Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink as she looked at me. "You make me so happy it should be illegal and I can't wait to start our family." I said.

She kissed my lips and ran her fingers through my hair then smiled into the kiss. "God I love you." She breathed. "I love you more baby." I said. We laid in our bed cuddling for a while until Arielle said, "I'm hungry. Let's go get dinner."

"Yes ma'am." I said as she got off of me. "Never call me ma'am again." She laughed. "Yes ma'am." I chuckled. She glared at me for a second then started laughing. "Where should we go baby momma." I chuckled. "You did not just call me baby momma." She laughed. She was laughing so hard I thought she might cry. "I did. Why is that so funny?" I asked. "I don't know it sounds weird." She laughed. "I could be your sugar daddy." I chuckled. "Stop please I'm going to pee my pants." She laughed. "Okay okay I'm done." I laughed along with her.

Arielle got into the shower while I went to change. Once she was out I was still in only my boxers. "Why aren't you dressed?" She laughed. "I didn't know what to wear. Lets go on a date." I smiled. "What did you break?" She asked. "Nothing? Why would you ask that?" I laughed. "Because you're being so nice today." She shrugged as she pulled her towel around her tighter. "Am I not allowed to be nice to my wife?" I asked.

"No, you are. You just usually aren't this nice." She laughed. "Well put on that tight black dress that makes your ass look good and we'll go out to dinner." I winked before I left the room. I got into the shower then went into the closet and put on a pair of khakis and a nice dress shirt. I ran my fingers through my hair and then walked back into our bedroom. Arielle was standing in front of the vanity in the black dress putting on her makeup. I walked up and wrapped my arms around her waist and putting my body up to hers.

She smiled and turned to look at me. "Hello." She smiled. "You look sexy." I grinned as I looked at her in the mirror. She blushed and leaned back into me. I kissed her shoulder and slowly moved my lips up to her neck. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. She let a quiet moan escape her lips and pushed her butt into my groan. I felt myself getting hard and stopped kissing her neck. "If we want to go to dinner we need to stop." I laughed.

"Sure thing baby daddy." She giggled. "Oh so you can say it but I can't?" I asked laughing. "Yeah because I'm the one who's pregnant." She said sticking her tongue out. I rolled my eyes and waited for her to finish putting her makeup on. Once we were both ready we went to a fancy restaurant. Once we were seated and we had ordered our food we got serious.

"We need to schedule a doctor's appointment." I said. "We can do it tomorrow." She smiled. "Okay. And how do you want to tell everyone?" I asked. "Well I'm not noticeable yet am I?" She asked as she looked down at her stomach. "I don't know. I see you everyday so I can't really tell but when my mom saw you she said she could tell." I said. "Oh." She blushed.

"We could just like tell them out of nowhere." I chuckled. "Sounds like a plan Dan." She said. "Who's this Dan guy?" I asked. "I don't know a Dan I said it because it rhymed." She giggled. "You're so cute." I chuckled. "Thanks baby daddy." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and laughed along with her.

------

yo yo yo yo yo wassup

lol tomorrow's mother's day so i probably wont update and i only have a couple weeks left of school!!!! Yay!

2 comments and 2 votes for an update (-: