26

One Month Later

"Cameron are you ready?" my mom smiled as she walked into the room with me. Today was the day Arielle and I finally got married. "Just nervous. Really nervous." I said as I took a deep breath. She smiled and said, "Its normal."

"I feel like I'm going to mess something up." I laughed. "Who cares it's your wedding." she said. I nodded and took another deep breath as I looked in the mirror. I can't believe today's the day.

// Arielle's Point of View //

"You look gorgeous Arielle." Hannah smiled as she walked up to me. "Look at you!" I said. She was wearing a bridesmaid dress and her blonde hair was in a pretty up do. "You're the one getting married." she smiled. "Wow, I'm getting married. It feels like just yesterday we were single teenagers walking through New York." I laughed remembering the first time I met Cameron.

I thought he was the biggest asshole on the planet but I'm so glad I got to know him because he changed my life for the better. "Well technically you are still a teenager. You don't turn 20 till next month." she laughed. "Oh well." I smiled. "It's almost time." Hannah said as we both looked into the mirror. I took a deep breath and felt tears sting my eyes. "I don't think I can do this Hannah." I said as I opened my eyes.

"Yes you can. Everything will be perfect. Just take a deep breath and think about how happy Cameron makes you." she said as she hugged me. I took a deep breath and smiled. "You're right." I nodded. "I don't mean to interrupt but you have 2 minutes." Andrew said as he walked in and smiled. Hannah smiled and said, "Okay thank you."

"Well I'll be out there waiting to see your sexy ass walked down the aisle." Hannah laughed as she walked out of the room. I took a deep breath and looked in the mirror one last time before pulling the viel over my face and walking to the door to walk out.

I walked up to my dad and he smiled as he looked at me. "You look beautiful Arielle." he smiled. "Thanks daddy." I said hugging him. "You know your mom would be really proud of you. I know she's watching us from above." he said as a tear slid out of his eye. "I love you." I said kissing his cheek. "I love you more Ari." he smiled.

Once it was time for us to walk out we linked arms and walked to the music down the aisle. Cameron watched my every step all the way until I walked up with him. "You look so beautiful right now Arielle." he whispered. "Thank you. You look very handsome." I blushed. He smiled as he held onto my hand. After listening to the pastor talk we started our vows.

"I, Cameron Dallas, take you, Arielle Casper, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." Cameron smiled at me. "And I, Arielle Casper, take you, Cameron Dallas, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." I smiled back at him. "You may now kiss the bride."

Cameron smiled as he leaned forward and connected our lips for what felt like the first time in forever. It was the most passionate kiss we had ever shared. He pulled away and smiled as he grabbed my hand. I knew my cheeks were red but I didn't care.

--

After we had eaten dinner we got into a limo that took us back to our house. It said 'just married' on the back and had balloons all over it. I smiled as we drove away from everyone and to our house. Cameron helped me out and we walked inside. We left for our honeymoon tomorrow so we had the rest of the night. After the door was shut and locked Cameron's eyes changed to a darker color.

"Where would you like to start Mrs. Dallas? The couch? The table? The floor?" he smirked as he slid his hands onto my hips. "Everything sounds good, but I think I'd like to stick to our bed." I giggled. "Sounds amazing." he said as he started kissing my neck. He moved up to my lips and then my shoulder. He picked me up and carried me up the stairs into our room and continued kissing me.

He started unzipping the back of my dress and I slipped out of it, leaving me in only a white lace thong. I blushed as he looked over my body. "So gorgeous." he breathed as he kissed me starting from my neck down to my sensitive areas. He moved me so I was laying on the bed and he pulled off his tux and crawled back on top of me.

He pulled off my thong and threw it onto the ground beside my dress. He reached over and went to grab a condom but I stopped him. "You want kids right?" I asked shyly. "Of course." he breathed. "Lets start tonight." I blushed. He grinned as he kissed my lips one last time before slowly entering me. He grabbed onto the bedding as he slid in and out of me.

I dug my nails into his back as we picked up our pace and my hips met his. Once I came around him he moaned my name and finished. He collapsed beside me and pulled out of me. "That was the best sex I've ever had." he chuckled. I blushed and pulled the blankets over us before I snuggled into his bare chest.

"I'm so so in love with you Cameron Dallas." I said. "Good, because I'm feeling the same way about you Arielle Dallas." he smiled before kissing my forehead.

------

aw how cute

I never know what to put here so hi what's going on

2 comments and 2 votes for an update (: