23. Bondita's Pain and Fear💕

It was past the dinner time

It was past the dinner time. Anirudh was not back yet. Shubhra was way too worried. Bondita had sent Shubhra back to her room asking her to trust Bondita. Bondita was pacing in the hallway waiting for Anirudh. She had called in his office and they told that he had left from the office 2 hours ago.

She heard the screeching of breaks and understood that it was her husband who had came back. She ran over to the gate and saw the most heart wrenching sight. Her husband was injured. His head was bleeding. He was limping and walking. His face was all bruised. He had his hands on Saurav's shoulders. He tried to hold himself straight. His shirt was soaked in blood. His elbow had had a big patch of blood which meant that he was hurt there too.

Bondita gasped and ran to him. She held Anirudh's hand to support him and asked Saurav, "Jamai babu yeh kese hua? Itni chot!!!" She had tears floating in her eyes. They carried him inside slowly and made him sit on the couch. Bondita ran inside and brought water for Anirudh. She made him drink the water.

She says," Mai abhi sabko bulati hu." Anirudh holds her hand and shakes his head in no. Saurav says," Choti Malkin, Barrister Babu ki motor gadi ka kisi ki motorgadi ke saath accident ho gaya. Woh thode ghayal ho gaye the. Mere ek mitra ne unhe pehchaan liya aur mujhe bula liya. Isliye mai unhe le aya." Bondita looks at her husband teary eyed and says," Aap unhe hospital kyu nhi lekar gaye?" He says,"Hospital bohot dur hai. Isliye Barrister babu ne jaane se mana kar diya. Koi vaidya ji bhi iss samay baad dekhte nhi hai. Isliye ghar le aya."

Bondita joins her hand in front of him and says," Aapka bohot bohot dhanyawad jamai babu. Aap jaante nhi hai mai aapki kitni abhari hu." Saurav says," Nahi nahi choti malkin, aap hath mat jodiye. Yeh mera farz hai. Laiye mai Barrister babu ki marham patti kar du." Bondita looks at the watch and says," Nhi Jamai babu, aap ghar jaaiye. Sampoorna didi aur aapke maa baba chinta kar rahe honge. Aap bas Barrister Babu ko hamare kamre tak chod dijiye, marham patti mai kar dungi." Saurav nods and carries Anirudh to their room.

Bondita runs to get some hot haldi milk. She comes inside and kept the milk on the dressing table. She went to Anirudh who was sitting with his head rested on the bedrest. She slowly caressed his head and Anirudh opened his eyes slowly. They looked tired. She said," Barrister Babu, aaiye mai aapki marham patti kar du. Aap shirt khol lijiye." Anirudh jerked straight. He stammered," Shirt.... Khol du??" She glared at him and went to the bathroom to fetch some hot water and towels. She took the first aid box too.

Anirudh wasn't able to open his shirt buttons because of his elbow injuries. Bondita went to him and sat beside him. She slowly opened his shirt buttons. Her hand lightly grazing the skin of his chest. She slowly helped him remove the shirt. Anirudh's well toned body was in full diaplay now. He felt shy and awkward. He felt as if his heart was doing summersaults. He looked at Bondita and saw that she was least affected with his bare body. But little did he knew that her wife was trying to suppress her weird heart and mind that started to thud in her body seeing her husband like this.