56. Bondita's Decision💕

As the curtains fluttered with the morning breeze, and the sunlight peeked in from the window, disturbing Anirudh's sleep

As the curtains fluttered with the morning breeze, and the sunlight peeked in from the window, disturbing Anirudh's sleep. He feels a weight on himself and a sharp pain in his lower back. He opens his eyes and realises that he was half laying on the bed in an uncomfortable position. He tries to sit back properly when somebody's long traces tickled his nose. He looks down and smile automatically takes over his face despite the pain he was facing.

Bondita was sleeping on him hugging his torso. Her face was dug in his chest. Anirudh gently tucked her loose hair strands behind her ear and adored her sleeping face. She looked so calm.

He could feel her even breaths tickling his torso from the thin material of his cotton Kurta. She stirred in sleep and a frown took place on her face. Anirudh's smile falls as soon as he notices the annoyed pout on her face.

He understands that she must be facing pain too. He gently lays her down on the bed and straightens himself. He covers her with comforter and leaves for getting freshened up.

Leter, Bondita was working in the kitchen with Rasiya when she hears her Chote Zamindaar's voice. She turns back and stumbles as her Chote Zamindaar hugs her with utmost force. Bondita holds the kitchen counter to stabilize herself but hugs him back. He leaves her and says, "Kaha chali gayi thi aap Bhoudi, aapko yaad nhi aai aapke chote se Batuk ki? Aapke bina toh Roshgulle bhi feeke lagte the!" Bondita chuckles and hugs him back.

She comes out of the kitchen and gets engulfed in a hug by Shubhra. She hugs her back and Shubhra gently pats her back. She parts from the hug and cups Bondita's face. She says," Thik hai na meri bachhi?" Bondita gives a her a teary smile and touches her feet. Shubhra finds it weird but shrugs off the thought. Bondita moves to Trilochan and Binoy and touches their feet to. Trilochan tries to speak to Bondita but she moves aside.

A wide smile spreads on her face as she hears a toddler's squeak. She turns back and looks at her cute Anandita calling her out," Didi!!" She chuckles tearfully and takes her in arms. As soon as Anandita comes in her arms, she pecks Bondita's cheek which makes her smile wide.

Bondita hugs her tight close to her heart when Shubhra says," Hum yaha aa rahe the toh Anandita bhi dikh gayi khelte hue, toh hamne uski maa se pucha ki ham use le jaa sakte hai kya, toh unhone haa kaha toh ham usse bhi le aaye. Hame pata tha tum bohot prem karti ho Anandita se toh tum bhi khush ho jaogi!"

Bondita was playing with Anandita while Sampoorna introduces Heeramandi Girls with RC Family. Trilochan was quite hesitant to talk to them but Shubhra interacted with them freely. Everybody proceeds for lunch.

Anirudh notices Bondita quietly eating her food and feeding Anandita. The usual Bondita who couldn't stop talking for a minute was unusually quiet now. After some time, Trilochan says," Hamne baki sabhi ladkiyon ke liye hamari dusri haveli mai intezaam karwa liya hai! Yeh sab aaram se waha reh sakti hai, agar kuch kaam karna ho toh woh bhi kar sakti." The girls thank the RC Family and Bondita gives everybody a small smile.