39. Entrapment Backfired 💕

(A/N - unedited part, pls comment if you find any mistakes)😅

Bondita was lying on her tummy, facing
the bed when she hears the room door creak open. She says," Pati babu, aaj ka din kitna bada tha na. Subah Saudamini didi ka hadsa, fir kolkata jana, waha hue dange, fir ghar aakar mera yu gir jana. Mai toh bohot thak gai hu. Aap aaj kitab mat padhna, balki jaldi so jaana, warna kal court mai neend aayegi aapko." Bondita stops blabbering when she receives no answer from the other side. She calls him out," Pati babu, pati babu, aap hi hai na?" Anirudh who was lost in his own thoughts on how to apply oil to her sprain, comes back in the real world when he hears Bondita calling him out.

He says," Ha Bondita, tum kuch keh rahi thi?" Bondita says," Hey dugga ma, mai kabse bol rahi hu aur aap sun hi nhi rahe. Mai bass yahi keh rahi thi, aaiye aur jaldi so jaiye, warna kal court mai neend aayegi!" Anirudh says," Ha mai so jaata hu par... Par usse pehle ek maa ka kam karna hai?" Bondita says," Konsa kaam?" Meanwhile Bondita questions him, Anirudh was already seated beside her. He slowly pulls the blanket down to her lower back. Bondita gasps and holds the blanket. She says, "Aap yeh kya kar rahe hai pati babu?" He says," Maa ka kaam. Maa ne yeh tel diya hai tumhari kamar ki malish karne ke liye. Isse tumhara dard kam ho jaega."

Bondita stutters on the possibility that her bare waist will be in sight of her husband, and also, his hand will come in contact with her bare skin, she says, "Nahi.... Yeh rehne dijiye... Iski zarurat nhi hai...." Anirudh says," Par maa ne yeh tel khaas tumhare liye banaya hai, par koi baat nhi, tum maa ko keh dena ki tumne laga liya tha tel." Bondita gasps and says turning her head a little," Aap mujhe jhut bolne ke liye keh rahe hai?" Anirudh says," Haa, ab aur kar bhi kya sakte hai, Maa se yeh bolenge ki tumne nahi lagaya tel toh voh niraash ho jaengi." Bondita says slowly," Esi baat hai, toh laga dijiye."

Anirudh steps up and slowly dims the light, and closes the curtains. He plays a slow music on the gramophone. Bondita says turning her head to him," Kya hua? Yeh sab kyu?" Anirudh says sitting beside her," Taki tum comfortable raho, halki roshni mai jitna zaruri hai utna hi dikhega, aur music, taki tum comfortable hokar, relax karo aur tumhe neend aa jaye." Bondita smiles proudly at how much respect her husband holds towards her. He had dimmed the lights, played the music, so that she feels comfortable and can relax.

Anirudh sits beside her and slowly moves her pallu away from her back. His fingers gently graze her skin which makes Bondita shiver. He slowly takes some oil in his palms and rub his hands. He slowly places his hand on her lower back and spreads the oil. Goosebumps erupt on Bondita's body and she clutches the sheets tightly.

As soon as he places his hand on her back, a shiver runs down his spine on feeling soft and supple skin of her waist. Though the visibility was low, but it was visible enough for him to feel the weird sensations again. He gently places his hand on her waist when he feels Bondita shudder under his skin. He sighs and slowly uses his thumbs to put pressure on the upper part of her waist, just below the hem of her blouse.