83. Bondita Back in RC House!💕

He clutches her waist tightly making her gasp in surprise

He clutches her waist tightly making her gasp in surprise. He mutters over her lips, "The way you are touching, teasing, and looking at me is driving me crazy. I don't think so I will be able to control anymore!"

Bondita whispers back tracing his jawline with her thumb, "What's holding you back?"

Suddenly, he yanks her against him and bends his head to kiss her. She feels herself melt into him as his fingers tangle in her hair.

Her mouth opens to his, and their tongues meet for the briefest instance before he pulls away.

Bondita looks on shocked as he stands away looking at the door. She follows his gaze as she looks at Thakumaa with Tupur and Tapur on the door.

She feels the life being pulled out of her as Tapur continues to stare at them open-mouthed with her eyes wide open. Thakumaa and Tupur looking here and there awkwardly.

Thakumaa says, not meeting her eyes, "Mujhe maaf karna, woh mai bhul gayi thi ki yaha ab iss kamre mai Roopa nhi hai, balki aap hai jamai babu. Ham jaate hai!"

Anirudh says awkwardly," Nahi Thakumaa esi koi baat nhi hai, woh toh bas... Aap kuch kaam se aai thi?"

"Ji woh dono ladkiyon ko Bondita ke saath thoda samay bitana tha. Fir kal Bondita chali jaaegi. Toh bass isiliye puchne aaye the ki Bondita aa paegi? Par koi baat nhi, aap joh kar rahe the woh kariye ham jaate hai!" Says Thakumaa teasingly pulling Tapur's hands.

Anirudh nods happily to which Bondita glares at him hard. She says to Thakumaa fumbling," Hn aap chaliye Thakumaa, mai aati hu!"

Thakumaa nods as she pulls on to a stunned Tapur rooted at her place looking at them as if they were aliens.

Bondita hears Tapur ask Thakumaa outside their room," Yeh Didi aur Jamai babu kya kar rahe the Thakumaa?" To which Thakumaa hushes her making her quiet.

Bondita's cheeks turn to deepest shade of red as she facepalms herself in awkwardness. She rushes to shut the gate and latches it after double checking.

She rests her back on the gate trying to control her raging heartbeat from the almost kiss and the awkward encounter with her Thakumaa.

She gasps as she feels a push. Anirudh inches closer pinning her to the the door.

Bondita keeps a hand in between making him frown. He asks," Kya hua tumhe?"

Bondita says," Suna nahi aapne ki Thakumaa ne bulaya hai mujhe!"

Anirudh's face falls as he says sadly, "We can still steal a quick kiss."

She shakes her head in denial, and says, "Ab mera mood nhi!" He says smiling, "Mood nhi hai toh ban jaega!"

Bondita shakes her head at his cuteness and says," Nahi, abhi aap so jaiye, mujhe jana hai."

Anirudh says puffing his cheeks just like her," Tum hamesha hi esa karti ho! Pichli baar bhi esa hi kiya tha."