45. A Deal! 💕

(EARLY UPDATE - NOT EDITED - NOT CHECKED, PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU FIND ANY MISTAKES!)

Flashback Starts

Bondita walks around after informing the driver. She was walking around when her eyes fall on something, rather someone. She rushes near the figure to confirm her doubts. She turns the person by their arm and is shocked to see her Sampoorna Didi, trying to commit suicide. Sampoorna is shocked to see Bondita, but looking at Bondita, all her barriers break down, and she bursts into tears. Bondita takes her in a hug and pats her back. She couldn't say anything as she was herself not out of the shock yet!

Bondita's heart ached as Sampoorna's cries turn louder and louder. After few minutes, when Sampoorna calms down Bondita seperates from her and gently wipes her tears. Sampoorna who looked all drained out, just rested her head on her sister's shoulder, finding peace in her presence. They both sit in silence by the river as they see the sun setting. Bondita stays quiet, realising the situation being super serious. Her first priority was making Sampoorna comfortable.

After some time, when Bondita felt Sampoorna relax, she turned towards her and said cupping her face," Kya karne jaa rahi thi yeh tu didi? Kyu le rahi thi tu itna bada kadam?" Sampoorna's eyes turn teary and she turns her face to a side. Bondita makes her face turn to her and says," Kya pareshani hai didi joh itna bada kadam uthana chah rahi thi tu? Bol mujhe! Tune wada kiya tha ki sab sach batayegi tu!" A lone tear leaves Sampoorna's eyes and she turns to Bondita and says," Tu janna chahti hai na kya hua hai? Toh sun,..."

Sampoorna narrates everything to Bondita, how she is tortured by her in laws, how she is forced to stay away from her husband, how much misunderstandings are created between the couple because of their in-laws, how her husband is unaware of all these! Bondita's heart broke listening to her sister's miseries. She just hugged Sampoorna tight and said," Kyu didi, kyu itna sab saha tune, kyu awaaz nhi uthayi?" Sampoorna says frustrated, "Nahi hai mujhme teri jitni himmat, agar awaaz uthati bhi toh sunta koi meri? Upar se sasuraal wale mujhe ghar se nikaal dete! Kaha jaati mai? Fir maa baba ke paas jakar unpar bojh ban jaati! Aur toh aur maa mujhe kabhi wapis leti hi nhi! Na hi kabhi mera saath deti"

Bondita says," Tujhe meri yaad nhi aai, mai hamesha tera saath deti, tere saath khadi hoti!" Sampoorna cups her face and says with tears," Mera vevahik sansaar toh jal hi gaya hai, tera bhi jala deti kya? Mere saath tu bhi iss aag mai jal jaati, aur mai yeh sehen nhi kar sakti!" Bondita says," Par didi, khudkushi? Tu mere paas aati, ham milkar kuch hal nikalte!" Sampoorna just looks down in guilt as she already knew that she was wrong here!

They sit in silence, both trying to figure out there problems, when a thought crossed Sampoorna's mind, she said panicked," Bondita suraj dhale kitni der ho gayi hai! Tujhe ghar nhi Jaana, tune bataya hai ghar par?" Bondita shaked her head in no and said," Nhi maine nhi bataya, tu chal mere saath, ham saath chalte hai!" Sampoorna said," Nhi Bondita, tu apne ghar jaa, mai apne ghar jaati hu." Bondita asked her," Shotti? Tu dhyaan rakhegi, koi galat kaam nhi karegi?" Sampoorna nodded. Bondita said," Aur mai pati babu ko sab bata rahi hu, wohi hamari madad karenge." Sampoorna looks shocked and said" Nhi Bondita, tu aisa kuch nhi karegi, tu Jamai babu ko kuch nhi batayegi. Agar tune unhe kuch kaha toh woh meri pati babu ko kahenge, aur Pareshaani aur badh jaaegi. Tujhe kasam hai meri!" Bondita said," Par Sampoorna didi..." Sampoorna interrupted and said," Par War kuch nhi. Tune agar kuch bhi kiya toh mai usi samay jaan de dungi!" Bondita nodded finding no way out.