35. Dream or Future of Three Lives💕

Bondita was cleaning the utensils thinking about what all happened sometime before

Bondita was cleaning the utensils thinking about what all happened sometime before. She was in her own world when her reverie broke when she heard somebody clearing their throat.

She turns back and sees Anirudh drinking water. He places the glass and says," Tum chahti toh ghar aakar naha sakti thi na Bondita?" Bondita stutters and says," Woh... Woh... Biraj kaki ne nashta ke liye agrah kiya, aur bina nahaye kuch kha nhi sakte na... Isliye chali gai thi nadi par nahane." He goes and sit beside her and takes the napkin from her and wipes the utensil and says, "Achha? Par ekdum se Sampoorna Saurav ke ghar jana, fir nadi par nahane jana, logo ke kapde churana, woh bhi sirf ek hi din mai? Sach kya hai ab tum bataogi ya mai khud pata karu?"

Bondita says," Woh..." She narrates what she heard in the market and how she decided to inquire about it. He smiles at her and says," Bravo Bondita, good. I am proud of you." Bondita smiles shyly and continues her work with Anirudh's help.

Trilochan passes by the kitchen and sees Anirudh working. He shouts," Hey Dugga Maa, kese kese din dekhne padh rahe hai, ab hamare ghar ka bada beta joh Barristery padhkar aaya hai vilayat se, woh ab ghar ki rasoi mai kaam karega?" Bondita stands up abruptly and takes the cloth from Anirudh. He looks at her and then at Kaka.

Kaka then says," Bahu, samajh aata hai ki badlaav hi sansaar ka niyam hai, par tumne toh badlaav ki had bhi par kar di. Ab ghar ke aadmi rasoi mai kaam karenge?" Anirudh says," Kaka, par isme galat kya hai? Aur Bondita ne mujhe nhi kaha kaam karne ke liye, maine apne mann se uski madad kari..." Kaka says, "Anirudh hame tumhare ye betuke tark samajh nhi aate. Tum log kabhi hame samajh liya karo. Kya itna bhi nhi kar sakte? Pehle tak hame lagta tha ki hamare parivaar mai keval ek hi fitoori hai, woh ho tum, par hame kya pata tha ki tumhari patni bhi fitoori niklegi. Jaane kya kya fitoor paal lete hai yeh miya Bibi."

Anirudh was about to revert when Bondita interuppts and says," Ji Ksj, hum dhyaan rakhenge aage se." Trilochan nods and Anirudh turns to Bondita with his hands on his hips. He says, "Wese toh badi sherni bani ghumti ho, aur kaka ke saamne chuhiya ban jaati ho." Bondita fumes and says," Har cheez ka ek samay hota hai, ek din mai itne kutark karenge toh ksj ko yeh nhi lagega ki ham unka anaadar karte hai. Har cheez dheere dheere karni chahiye. Aur haa, mai koi chuhiya nhi hu." Anirudh then says giggling," ha wese bhi tum chuhiya nahi ho sakti ho. Ab tum khudse toh nhi darogi." Anirudh says on remembering the day when the whole house was disturbed due to the mice, cat and dog. Bondita hits his shoulder and laughs and says," Ab aap jaiye yaha se, warna fir Ksj aa jayenge."

___________________________________________

ae udi udi udi, ae khwaabo ki pudi
ae ang rang khili, ae saari raat boli
ae udi udi udi, ae khwaabo ki pudi
ae ang rang khili, ae saari raat boli

The curtains were dancing with the wind gushing through the windows. A feet sneaks out of the cover and is pulled back by the other. A hand then slips out from the comforter which gets entwined with a male hand that sneaks out with the female ones. Under the comforter Bondita who was sleeping on Anirudh's chest slightly lifts her face. Anirudh tucks her loose strand behind her ears. Bondita turns away in shyness and Anirudh envelopes her from back.