36. Feigning Lurgy💕

Anirudh wakes up and sees her wife sleeping soundly in his nightwear

Anirudh wakes up and sees her wife sleeping soundly in his nightwear. He gets the flashes of his dreams as he adores her. He jerks up from the bed and runs to the bathroom. He washes his face and stands taking the support of the wall. Anirudh joh kuch bhi hua, joh bhi sapna aaya, sab bhul jao, tumhare aur Bondita ke beech kuch nhi ho sakta hai. Kuch bhi nhi!!

He comes out after few minutes and sees Bondita arranging the cupboard. Her hair were open, she was still in his nightwear, looking exactly how she looked in his dream. Bondita turns towards him and sees him staring at her. She gets flashes of her dreams too, and to avoid any awkwardness, she says sarcastically to hide the heat rushing to her cheeks," Aa gaye aap? Mujhe laga kal tak nahakar hi nhi aayenge!" She runs to the bathroom.

Downstairs, Bondita gets done with the aarti and breakfast. She goes to the kitchen to clean up the platform when she hears Batuk calling everyone out. She goes out sees Batuk standing there with a pile of albums. Everybody rushes to the hall and picks up one album each. Bondita stands at a side looking at them confused. Batuk says, "Boudi aap waha kya kar rahi hai? Aaiye, yeh hamare bachpan ke album hai, dekhte hai!" Bondita comes and sits beside Shubhra. She picks one of the album and was about to open it when it gets pulled out of her hand.

She stares at her husband who pulled the album out of her hand. She frowns and stands up. She says," Kya kar rahe hai aap?" He says raising the album up as Bondita tries to get it back," Yeh wala album mai dekhunga, tum koi aur dekh lo" Bondita frowns and says," Kyu bhala? Yeh album pehle mujhe mila, toh pehle mai dekhungi!"

She tries to stretch her hand but is unable to reach the album because of their height difference. She looks at him with anger and goes to dining and pulls back a chair and stands on it, but Anirudh runs away. Bondita whines and says," Maa dekhiye na, Pati babu kitna pareshaan kar rahe hai! Album dekhne hi nhi de rahe! KSJ kuch kahiye na inse"

Trilochan says," Anirudh kya bachpana hai yeh, dedo na bahu ko woh album. Tum baad mai dekh lena..." Anirudh tries to protest and says," Par kaka..." Trilochan interupts," Par war kya?! Do bahu ko wapis! Wese bhi usne pehle liya tha woh" Anirudh reluctantly returns the album and Bondita sticks out her tongue at him. Trilochan glares and calls her out," Bahu...." Bondita bites her tongue and sits back.

She was going through the album when her eyes fall on one photo, she says, "Maa, yeh sundar ladki kon hai, iske niche shayad uska naam likha hai, Kopal" All laugh and Binoy says," Yeh kopal aur koi nhi Anirudh hai!" Bondita looks at him wide eyed and he looks away in embarrassment.

She says, "Itne lambe baal?". Shubhra says, "Ha Ha, tumhare pati babu ke Tulsipur mai sabse sundar aur ghane baal the, woh toh yeh bada ho gaya aur usne katwa liye, warna Tulsipur ki sari ladkiyaan iske baalon se jalti thi." Bondita bursts into laughter and Anirudh frowns. He says," Ha, ab itna hasne ki zarurat nhi hai" Bondita then says ignoring him," aur yeh kopal ke piche kya kahani hai?" Anirudh tries to warn her mother but she ignores him and says," Tumhare pati babu bachpan mai kopal, yani kali ki tarah nazook the. Na koi khel khelte the, na koi kaam karte the. Zara si chot mai rone lag jaate the. Saurav unhe kai baar khelne ke liye bulaya karta tha, par tumhare pati babu ne kabhi bahar kadam nhi rakha khelne ke liye. " Anirudh says," Arrey esi koi baat nhi hai, mai isliye nhi jaata tha kyuki kese khel khelte the woh, gilli danda, sitoliya? Kese khel hai, kya matlab hai inka?" Bondita laughs out loud and Anirudh glares at her.