85. Is Sampoorna Okay? 💕

Bondita nods and says," Roopa aur koi nhi, balki pati babu khud thi, mera matlab the!" Anirudh glares at Bondita as she fumbles with her thi and the! Bondita gives a sheepish smile to him hitting her own forehead

It was a blow for family! A big blow! Trilochan Kaka looked stunned as if somebody had slapped him right across his face. His nephew was pretending to be a lady, that to a maid?

Thakumaa's mouth opened in shock making her jaw drop on the floor. She was in her own pool of emotions as the truth came out in front of her.

Trilochan says, all stunned, fumbling with his words, "Toh matlab tum... Khudse hi nain matakka kar rahe the?"

Anirudh rolls back his eyes in anger and hisses keeping his hands on his hips, "Kaka!!!" To which Trilochan raises his hand in surrender.

Binoy asks, too stunned to react, "Par kyu Anirudh? Kyuuuu? Roopa?" To which Anirudh scratches his neck in nervousness and gives him a sheepish smile glancing at Bondita.

Som smirks and says," Ab sab baatein samajh aa rahi hai mujhe! Ek pal dur nhi reh sakte hai na aap boudi se?"

Bondita's eyes widen as she hears Som. She feels all the teasing glances on her making her look down in embarrassment.

Anirudh glares at him trying to make him quiet, but to no avail! Som continues, "Haan, aur kya karan ho sakta hai Roopa banne ka? Boudi ke aas paas rehna chahte the aap, ek minute duri sehen nhi hui aapse, isliye ban gaye Bondita ki Roopa!"

Shubhra glares at Som and says," Hushh! Kuch bhi bolta hai. Boudi hai woh tumhari!"

Suddenly something strikes in Tupur's mind and she says," Tabhi, tabhi Bondita didi Roopa ko, mera matlab jamai babu ko apne kamre mai sulati thi. Aur jaane iske liye kya kya bahaane banati thi?!"

Bondita glares at Tupur making the family chuckle. Bondita looks down squeezing her eyes shut as if it will help her disappear into thin air.

Batuk who looks at the all shocked, says, "Toh woh darawani aurat dada thi, mera matlab the?" Anirudh remembers their encounter and rolls back his eyes in anger.

The family chuckle except Thakumaa. Bondita looks at Thakumaa expecting a reaction from her but she stood speechless. Too shocked to react!

Anirudh looks at her with guilt in his eyes as he takes slow steps towards her. He says gently touching her hand, "Thakumaa aap kuch nhi kahengi?!"

She abruptly takes a few steps back looking at him with a pained face. She says," Mishti Maye? Woh sab ek jhut tha?" Anirudh shakes his head rapidly as Thakumaa's eyes tear up in pain.

She had bonded really well with Roopa in all these days. She trusted her with her own life's deepest secrets. She involved her in her plan, trusting her completely. She felt emotionally attached to her.