Cheater.

Michael's Pov

"Hey Prince." I say smiling after walking Prince's teacher out of the house. He says, "Hey daddy!" It makes me smile even more, nearly forgetting all the worries in my life right now. I pick him up so he can sit on my lap. I say, "What did you learn today, Prince?" He says excitedly, "Adding numbers together!" I say, "Wow, did you like it?" He says, "Yes, ask me a question on it, dad." I say, "Okay." I think what to ask him. I say, "What is two plus two?" Prince says, "It's four, that's so easy ask me harder questions!" I say, "If you say so!" I think and then say, "Twelve plus fourteen?" Prince sits there and thinks. He then says, "Uhh Twenty?" I say, "Nope, try again." Prince thinks even longer now and says, "I've got it! Twenty six!" I say, "Well done, Prince! You are so smart!" Prince says, "Thank you! What are you doing right now?" I say, "Just sorting out my schedule for next week!" Prince says, "What even is your job, daddy?" I say, "I sing for people!" Prince says, "Is that why the babysitter baby sits me! I mean I'm four-" He holds up four fingers. "-And I am old enough to look after yourself!" I giggle and say, "Sure Prince but that's what I do. It makes people happy." Prince says, "It makes me happy too!" I smile and hug Prince tightly and say, "I love you Prince." Prince smiles and says, "I love you too daddy! Also, when is mommy out of timeout so we can play together?" My mood immediately changes but I hide that from Prince and then say, "Soon, be patient little man!" Prince says, "Alright! I'm going to draw though!" He hops off my lap and uses his little legs to run off to go and draw. I giggle as he does that. My giggle turns to sadness as I remember what happened moments before.

I just want everything to work out. I love her I really do but I can't get over the fact that she kissed another man or the other way round, who cares, her lips touched someone else!

Y/n's Pov

"I hope you find your way, sorry we couldn't make it! Still I miss you anyway, yeah! I just grew and couldn't break it. How I wish perfect was enough for my own heart. Sometimes I swear it was enough for my own heart. I guess I'll wait another lifetime oh! Meet us in another lifetime, oh-oh-ooohh. I guess I'll wait another lifetime, cause there I will stay my darling, I swear I won't run from you." A tear rolls down my eye. "I know I made mistakes, I wasn't grown enough to fake them. Everyone makes mistakes . Do we live and learn to brave them? How I wish I was good enough for my own heart. Don't you ever think it was for our own heart. I guess I'll wait another lifetime! Maybe in another lifetime! Cause there I will stay my darling, I swear I won't run from you." Tears keep forming in my eyes but I keep singing.

I finish recording my song of the new album I will be releasing soon. And I sit there twirling in my chair crying. I wipe my tears and continue to edit the song and add sounds to it. The show must go on.

I finish and call a hotel to book me, so I can stay there for a few days. I sit and look through my bag and get out a picture of me, Prince and Michael together on his fourth birthday. I smile as a tear rolls down my eyes. That day was where everything changed. I didn't mean for it to happen I swear, let me explain.

3 months back...

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Prince, happy birthday to you!" We all sing. I say, "Make a wish!" Prince says, "I wish for a little sister!" Me and Michael look at each other embarrassed but laugh. Prince then blows his candles. And then, Maria takes the cake to go and cut it. I follow her as I see Prince, Blake and his cousins on Michael's side of the family go and play with him.

Me and Maria head into the kitchen. Maria says, "So, after Prince wished that, are you and Michael going to make it happen?" She side eyes me while cutting the cake. I laugh and say, "If you don't mind your damn business!" Maria says, "Fine, fine." I say, "How's you and Leo going?" Maria stops what she's doing and says, "On the verge of a divorce." I immediately start to rub her back. I say, "If you want the divorce get it, you can always come and stay at Neverland if you want to." Maria says, "Thank you sis." She continues to cut the cake as I grab slices to hand to everyone to have.

I give a slice to Michael and before I go he pulls me to him and says, "How are you?" I say, "I'm good, how about you?" Michael says, "I'm good." He kisses my cheek and I smile like a little kid. Michael says, "Prince is getting so big now!" I say, "I know, it's kinda sad. It's going so fast!" Michael says, "Righ-"

Then, we hear a blood curdling scream saying, "Mommy, daddy!" We immediately recognise it as Prince's voice and immediately run to where the sound is coming from. I see Prince on the floor holding onto his knee. He just fell over and hurt his knee. I say, "Awh Prince, come let me put a plaster on!" Michael picks up crying Prince and we head into the bedroom and put on a peter pan plaster on him. I smile and say, "See all better!" Michael says, "You'll be fine." Prince smiles and runs of back to his cousins to play. Me and Michael laugh and talk as we head out.

Me and Michael go separate ways for a bit as I hear a knock on the door. I open it and see Leo but I don't let him in. I close the door behind me. I say, "Leo what are you doing here?!" Leo says with slurred speech, "To pick up Maria and Blake, what else?" I roll my eyes and say, "The party ends in the next two hours, come back later." Leo says raising his voice, "No, they need to come now!" I say, "I said no! Now you can sit in your car and wait." Leo says, "Fine but I need some water." I say, "Alright." I head back in closing the door. I get some water and see Michael standing there. Michael says, "Who's the water for?" I say nervously, "Oh um Maria." Michael looks at me suspiciously but I nod.

I head out the front where Leo's car is parked and I give him his water and I was about to leave until I feel an arm pull me. I say, "What?" Leo says, "Do you know how beautiful you are?" I say, "Tell this to Maria." Leo says, "I should've married you instead." I give a disgusted look and say, "Huh?" Leo says, "Shut up and kiss me-"

Before I could object Leo's lips touch mine. I am in shock but when I finally come to my sense, I let go and slap his face turn and I am about to run forward but then I see Michael walking back into the house.