The day.

Y/n's Pov

One month later...

Today is the day. The day I've been dreading for the past month. But we'll get to that. I wake up and look straight at the wall for ten minutes just thinking about the situation I am in. I finally get up and put my slippers on and get up. I'm supposed to be in Neverland right now but I lied about my arrival. No one can know I'm seeing her.

Her.

I head into the bathroom to get ready. I shower and thoroughly. I wash my hair and then I come out with a towel around me. I then go into my suit case and pull out a jumper, a polo shirt and some trousers:

 I then go into my suit case and pull out a jumper, a polo shirt and some trousers:

I put it on and then sit on the table. I do my skin care routine and then I put on some light makeup. After, I blow dry my hair and then put my hair in a low bun with hair clips to accessorise it. I put some jewllery on and spray some perfume. I then go and put on some white socks and white trainers. After, I put some sunglasses on my jumper.

As I am about to leave, the phone rings and I grab and say, "Hello?"  A voice says, "Hey Y/n! It's Quincy!" I sigh in relief and say, "Hey Quincy!" He says, "Remember it's the Grammys today, right?" Knowing I forgot because of everything that is going on now I say, "Of course!" He says, "Make sure you are at the headquarters by 5pm?" I say, "I will." Quincy says, "Okay good, bye." I say, "Bye." I drop the phone, put a scarf around my face and put on my sunglasses and finally head out to my car.

I quickly put my luggage in my boot before anyone sees me because no one knows I'm here. I then begin to drive and as I keep driving the nerves get to me even more and it's becoming harder to drive. But, thank God before anything happens, I arrive but I sigh not out of relief but because I am scared and have hardly breathed. I sit in my car for 15 more minutes until I finally get out.

I walk run into the building of the prison which looks like hell. I see the receptionist and he looks up at me and says, "Name." I say, "Y/n, Y/l/n." He looks back at me and says, "You're the infamous Veronica's daughter ah. We've never had a celebrity in here." I can't say anything so I nod. He says, "If I was you, I'd be careful." This makes me get shaken up but I hide it with a simple nod. He says, "Hand in everything even those sunglasses on your face." I do as he says. He says, "This lady right here is going to pat you down for anything else." I nod. The lady gets up and pats me down quickly but it felt like it was slo-motion and they found a picture of Michael and the children in my pocket. I say, "I only want to show her this picture." He and the lady gives a look and says, "Sure, whatever." I give a small smile. He says, "Follow that lady she'll take you to the visiting booth." I nod and my breathing gets slower and slower and slower until it's no more and the lady notices and says, "Don't worry, doll. She won't hurt you and can't. Too many guards." I nod and follow her through the door.

I sit on this lone table and the whole room is empty, it's just me and some guards. I look down and then up and see-

Her.