Not a Criminal pt.2

Y/n's Pov

The camera gets set as Michael speaks to his lawyer and his PA is on the phone to news crews. Michael then looks at me and I nod letting him know everything will be fine. The PA gets off the phone and says, "We are going to start now." Michael heads to his chair and looks into the camera that starts to record and says, "And fans I wish to convey my deeps gratitude for your love and support, I am doing well and I am strong. There has been many disgusting statements made recently against allegations improper conduct on my part. These statements about me are totally false. As I have maintained from the beginning, I am hoping for a speedy end to this horrifying, horrifying experience to which I have been subjected. I shall not in this statement respond to all the false allegations being made against me since my lawyer has advised me that this is not the proper forum in which to do that. I will say that I am particularly by the handling of this mass matter by the incredible, terrible mass media. At every opportunity, the media has dissected and manipulated these allegations to reach their own conclusions. I ask all of you to wait and hear the truth before you label or condemn me. Don't treat me like a criminal because I am innocent. I have been forced to submit to a dehumanizing and humiliating examination by the Santa Barbra County Sherrif Department and Los Angeles Police Department earlier today. Earlier this week, they served a search warrant on me which allowed them to view and photograph my body. They were supposedly looking for any discolouration, spotting, blotches or other evidence of a skin disorder called vitiligo which I have previously spoken about. The warrant also directed me to cooperate in any examination of my body by their physician to determine the condition of my skin including whether I have vitiligo or any other skin disorder. The warrant further stated that I had the right to refuse the examination or photographs and if I fail to cooperate with them, they would introduce that refusal at any trial as an indication of my guilt. It was the most humiliating ordeal of my life one that no person should ever have to suffer and even after experiencing the indignity of the search, the parties involved were still not satisfied and wanted to take even more pictures. It was a nightmare. A horrifying nightmare. But if this is what I have to endure to prove my innocence, my complete innocence, so be it. Throughout my life, I have only tried to help thousands upon thousands of children to live happy lives. It brings tears to my eyes when I see any child who suffers. I am not guilty of these allegations but if I am guilty of anything, it is of giving all that I ha-, all that I have to give to help children all over the world. It is of loving children of all ages and races. It is of gaining sheer joy from seeing children with their innocent and smiling faces. It is of enjoying through them the childhood that I missed myself. If I am guilty of anything, it is of believing what God said about children, 'suffer little children to come unto me and forbid them not for such is the Kingdom Of Heaven.' In no way do I think that I am God but I do try to be Godlike in my heart. I am totally innocent of any wrong doing and I know these terrible allegations will all be proven false. Again, to my friends and fans, thank you very much for all of your support. Together we will see this through to the very end. I love you very much and may God bless you all. I love you. Goodbye."

The camera shuts off and Michael sighs and gets out of his seat looking directly at me. He then turns to everyone around him and then thanks them and waves them off. Michael then walks up to me and then kisses me on the lips and says, "Thank you for staying and being with me, I love you so much." I kiss him again and say, "I love you so much more." Michael gives a small smile and says, "I love you more Mrs. Jackson." I giggle and say nothing else but just look at him. Michael says, "I want to go and see the children. Let's go to the orphanage." I smile and say, "You're coming back, Applehead." Michael says, "The worst is over, I know it. Plus, I have my true fans with me, the truth will come out soon. Plus, I have you." I smile and says, "I'm glad. Let me go get ready properly and you need to go take a shower and freshen up." Michael playfully looks offended and says, "Are you saying I stink?" I say, "Absolutely! I'm only joking but you still look a little rough." Michael says, "True." I giggle and turn to go upstairs with Michael following behind.

I head into my wardrobe and get this hoodie dress that is very warm seining it's winter. I put that on and then I put on some warm woolly socks and some Timberlake boots. I sit at the vanity and all I do is brush my hair a little bit. We are going a little disguised. I put on a hat covering my hair and then put the hood up. After I spray some perfume on and some bracelets. Then, I put on some classes and a mask. I'm basically fully covered. Michael then comes out basically in a similar disguise a mask and sunglasses with a hat on.

Michael says, "Are you alright? Are the babies alright?" I say, "Of course, just a little extra pain here and there but it's manageable." Michael says, "You want to go to the doctors?" I say, "Nah, everything is fine." Michael says, "Alright let's get Christmas presents for these kids!"