Bye Michael :)

Y/n's Pov

I head upstairs to my room and pick out a new outfit to wear. I pick out some black joggers, a black turtle neck top and a black blazer:

 I pick out some black joggers, a black turtle neck top and a black blazer:

I then wear some ankle socks and black trainers to match. After, I put my hair in a low bun and spray it. I spray some perfume then put on some black sunglasses. I smile at myself and then I head downstairs.

I go into the kitchen and my face immediately changes. I say, "Prince why are your clothes dirty?" Prince says with a mouthful of cake, "JKAL JKSka WKLA." I say, "I don't know what you said, nor do I have time to know. Swallow that and walk yourself upstairs buddy." Prince does as I say.

I bring out Prince's clothes and shoes to wear. I say, "Hurry up and pick out your mask to wear." Prince says, "Okay." I head out of the room and go and wonder around. Michael looks up and then right down again. Prince comes out and says, "I'm ready." Michael says, "Let's head to the airport." I say, "Maria are you coming?" Maria says, "Nope." I say, "Alright." Maria and Blake come out and Maria says, "Bye Michael, we'll all be there  for the end of your Asia leg." Michael says, "That's nice. I'll see you then." He hugs Maria. He then bends down to Blake and say, "What is one gift you want from Asia?" Blake smiles and says, "A doll!" Michael smiles and says, "Oh you do have a collection, when you come over, we'll go to a toy store alright?" Blake says, "Yay! Thank you!" Michael hugs Blake and then gets up. We then head out of Neverland.

Michael puts Prince in his car seat and then I sit down and after he sits down in the chair. Another long car ride with Prince, Lord help my soul!

Two hours later...

We arrive at the airport and Prince is being held by Michael while Michael holds my hand. I feel some butterflies in my stomach despite everything. We see screaming fans and obviously sign autographs and take pictures. Then an interviewer stops us. She says, "Hey guys! How are you guys today?" Michael says, "Amazing!" She says, "You're on your way to your third leg of the tour, how are you feeling?" Michael says, "Mixed emotions, I do have to leave my family, and there is a new addition on the way too, well two actually! So that's going to be sad but I'm excited to do what I love and most of all see the fans!" The interviewer says, "So Y/n is it correct that your pregnant with twins?" I smile and say, "Yes!" The interviewer says, "I'm so happy for you! Michael, like you did last time will you cancel some of your tour?" Michael says, "No. If I could, I would. I love my fans, their like family but it's my children I need to focus on at times. But, I am not cancelling right now!" The interviewer smiles and says, "How's Prince?" Prince says, "I'm good." We all laugh. The interviewer says, "Y/n as the newly called Queen Of Pop, any upcoming projects?" I say, "Absolutely, but you have to wait and see." The interviewer says, "Thanks for speaking to me." We nod and wave goodbye.

We finally make it to the boarding of the airport after being stopped by so many interviewers and fans. I say, "So this is where we part." Michael says, "Yup." I say genuinely, "Enjoy your tour! We will be so excited to see it!" Michael says, "I will. Prince I'll see you soon, okay?" Prince says, "Will you call every night?" Michael says, "Of course." Prince smiles and hug his dad tighter. I smile and the he puts Prince down. Michael says, "Call if you need anything ?" I nod. Michael hugs me and I hug back. It was very awkward. I say, "Let's not hold your dad up even more, let's go home to Neverland, we can do whatever you want!" Prince beams and says, "Okay!" Michael waves us a goodbye. I can tell in his eyes, he's sad. So am I.

Michael goes and then I say, "Just you and I Prince." Prince says, "You better play with me more!" I say, "Of course, we can go home and play right now!" Prince says, "Yay!"

Life was going so good. But they say good things always come to an end...

It's true.