Protect Paris.

Y/n's Pov

I try and steady my breathing and keep calm. Last time, I was screaming at everyone and I am holding myself back from doing that too Michael. I get he is trying to help but he needs to be quiet or at least sing. I break my silence and I say, "Michael, baby, instead of talking either be quiet or sing just don't talk." Michael nods and actual decides to sing which calms me down a bit.

After what felt like decades, we finally arrive at the hospital. Funnily enough, there are already lots of people and press here. Who keeps telling them our location? We go through the back and I am immediately put on the bed and on other stuff. They rush me instead. Dr. Adeola says, "We're going to do the same thing we did for Prince just twice okay?" I nod. She numbs me from leg down. Michael is holding my hand and he keeps kissing it.

Dr. Adeola says, "Imma need you to push every 30 seconds, okay let's do this." And we begin.

I keep pushing and pushing until I hear a baby crying! Tears fall down my eyes and Dr. Adeola says, "A bouncing baby boy!" If you see happy in the dictionary, Michael would be the meaning. Dr. Adeola says, "Let's continue." I begin. I push and I push and Dr. Adeola say, "It's finally over." I smile but that doesn't last long. Dr. Adeola says, "Quickly, I need more medical attention right now, this baby is not breathing." My heart shatters and I just cry. Michael begins to sob too as we watch them try to help our baby, our Paris.

They hand us Blanket but I can't be happy while his sister is dying right now. I hold him tight though. When I begin to cry, Michael holds little Blanket in his arms. Blanket looks like the perfect mix between me and Michael and me. He looks so cute. Michael takes a tiny bottle from the bag and sits down and feeds Blanket.

After a couple heart retching hours, the doctor finally comes out and as Blanket sleeps soundly, we begin to prepare for the best news or the worst news of our lives. I pray it's the best. Dr. Adeola says, "This was so unexpected we didn't know this would happen." Michael says, "It's not your fault." Dr. Adeola says, "So...she's alive." Michael immediately hugs me and I start to cry. Dr. Adeola says, "But she's in NICU being closely monitored. She had a heart defect that we didn't see but we fixed it. I am really sorry for missing it." Michael says, "It's okay, the only thing that matters is that our baby girl is alive." I say, "Can we see her?" Dr. Adeola says, "Sure, you'll need to be in a wheelchair though." I get in the wheelchair and Michael stays with Blanket as I head over there.

I have sunglasses and a scarf over my face to hide my sorrows and pain. We finally arrive in the NICU baby section and all the poor babies. We finally arrive to Paris. I begin to cry as I see her with all these tubes all around her as she sleeps almost peaceful. I can't touch her either so I just watch and I pray to God that he keeps her alive. I look at her one last time before I put my sunglasses on and head back.

I head back into the room and straight into the bed and Michael looks at me sadly and puts Blanket down in the cot and kisses my forehead and heads out to see Paris.

Michael's Pov

As I rock Blanket to sleep, I think about Paris and pray that she is okay. Blanket is a cute baby; I love him already. He looks a lot like Y/n. He even has curly hair already which I stroke, it is very soft. I keep kissing his face and begin to sing as I sway, "Smile though your heart is aching, smile even though it's breaking. Where there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by. If you just smile." I look at Blanket and I swear he smiles even though he is a couple hours old.

A couple minutes later, Y/n comes back and looks at me so sad and defeated. I put sleeping Blanket down and I say nothing but kiss her forehead and go and see Paris.

I head into the baby NICU and I begin to cry as I see all the babies in trouble. I pray for all their healing as I walk past. Then, I stop at Paris and begin to cry quietly and I say, "Paris please make it. God please help this child live please, I-" When I can't talk, I resort to the only other thing, sing. I sing, "You are the sun, you make me shine, more like the stars that twinkle at night. You are the moon that glows in my heart. You're my daytime, my lifetime, my world. You are my life." She really is my life, this baby that is mine and I helped me Aswell as her brothers. She needs to live, I pray she lives and I hope my baby lives.