The end...Or is it?

Y/n's Pov

I pull up to the gates of Neverland and park my car there. I'm finally home. Home sweet home. As soon as, I step out of the car nothing moments before happened. I turn of the music, which was playing Wanna be Startin' Something. I open the door and I smile at the bodyguard who bring my luggage and I see the front door and without even realising I see Prince running and screaming. Tears form in my eyes and I pick him up and hug him. I say, "Oh Prince my baby." He says, "I've missed you so much, mama!" I say, "I've missed you more." He says, "Don't cry. You're home now!" I smile and nod. He then wipes my tears and I look and see Michael holding both of the twins who have grown a bit and they look gorgeous as ever.

I smile and wave, walking over to Michael and just as I do Blanket throws up on him and his face changes and I laugh so hard. He quickly walks into the house and I walk in after him and he's changing his top and as I come in the house is full of toys everywhere and I can only blame Michael because he obviously played with them. I say, "Oh my gosh. It's so messy!" Michael says, "My bad we got carried away." I say, "It's okay." I put Prince down and Michael comes over and hugs me tight and kisses me and he says, "I've missed you so much." I giggle and say, "I've missed you to." Michael says, "Not as much as me." I roll my eyes and say, "Whatever." I say, "Well-" And then a baby's crying interrupt's me and I see Prince backing away and toy on Blanket. I turn and say getting Blanket, "Prince what happened?" Prince says, "Blanket hit me so I hit him back." I say, "With a toy?! Prince Michael! Why would you do that?" He says, "He hit me." I say, "You know better. Go and walk yourself the corner for 10 minutes!" I start rocking Blanket to stop crying as Michael follows behind him.

A couple hours later, after a long-awaited family time in the Neverland Gardens me and Michael have to go to the NAACP awards. Prince says, "Mom, you just got here!" I say, "Don't worry, I'll be back soon." I kiss his cheek and we wave bye to the baby sitter and head out. The bodyguard begins to drive us there.

We arrive at the headquarters and head to our changing room. Karen and Quincy are waiting there. Quincy says, "Hey y'all!" I smile and hug him and Karen. Michael shakes Quincy's hand and hugs Karen. Quincy says seriously, "Sit down guys, sit." We sit down confused. Quincy says, "Michael you need to address everything." Michael says, "I know and I will trust me. It will be hard but I need my own voice you know." I say, "Of course hun." He smiles at me. Karen says, "I'm on a time limit, please let me get started!" We all laugh and let her do her thing.

An hour later, me and Michael are officially ready. I am wearing this black dress and some long boots. My hair is in a side low bun and I have a black beret hat to match:

Michael's wearing a military jacket, black pants, white socks and loafers: