Saving Maria.

‼️TW//Abuse‼️
Y/n's Pov

Leo was holding a gun to both my sisters and Blake's head. I say, "Leo you don't want to do that." Leo says, "And why should I not?" I say, "What happened to you? We want the old Leo back." Leo says, "You're not getting it. They deserve to die; do you know why?" I say, "No but that's a kid with a life ahead and Maria is a women with so much coming for her. You cannot be the reason a life ends only God can do that not you. Take me instead I'd be damned if you killed my sister and neice. Please don't. Why are you doing this? Why did you change?" Leo says, "I've always been like this, I just hid it." I say, "We can get you help Leo, we can get you help. Just calm down." Leo shouts, "I don't need help!" I say, "You do sweetheart. Just let Maria and Blake go and everything will get better." Leo says, "Nope. She got married to me. She stays married to- Shut up!" He shouts at Blake who was crying. I say, "Don't talk to her like that!" Leo turns the gun at me. I signal for Maria and Blake to go in the bathroom which they do and lock it. Leo says, "And what are you going to do about it?" I say, "Shoot me then." Leo holds the gun. I say louder, "Shoot me Leo!" Leo's hand begins to tremble. I say, "Go on Leo. This isn't you. I know you could never do such thing. This isn't you. Put down the gun." Leo begins to cry and slowly put the gun down.

Seconds after the police arrives and Leo immediately puts his hands up and starts repeating 'I'm sorry'. I say, "You'll finally get the help you need." He moves towards the front and I see him getting arrested and a police officer comes up to me. I say, "Get him help, he just needs help." The police officer says, "Yes, there has been a history of this person. He suffers from Bipolar and other mental disorders."
I say, "Thank you." The police officer says, "Where are the victims?" I go the bathroom and ask Maria to open the door. She unlocks it and is holding Blake tightly. I say, "It's okay, he's gone now." Maria nods. I say, "I'll hold Blake for a bit." Maria hands me Blake and I say, "Wanna go and see Prince, Blakey?" Blake nods slowly. I say, "Alright. Let's go." I start to rock her as Maria gives the police officer a statement. After a couple minutes, Maria finishes and we start to head to my car.

Poor Blake is drifting off to sleep but absolutely will not and Maria keeps thanking me. They both eventually fall asleep as I drive. I pick up my phone and dial Michael's phone number. Within seconds, he picks up the phone. I say, "Hey, sorry to wake you up or bother you. I am on my way to Neverland with Maria and Blake, I'll explain. But they need space to live in for a bit. I'll tell you everything. I'm currently driving, so I just need to know if I am allowed?" Michael says, "Yeah, sure. Sure." I say, "See you soon." Michael says, "See you soon too." I end the phone call and continue to drive.

An hour later...

After driving for over an hour, it is now 4 am and I am finally pulling up to the gates of Neverland. I wake up Maria and I go and pick up Blake who is sleeping soundingly. I knock on the door and Michael comes to open it. He looks at me up and down and then smiles softly and I smile back. I then realise I'm in my PJs. He then looks at Maria and Blake and then asks us to come in. I say, "I'm going to put Blake in Prince's room, Maria you can sleep in the room next door?" Maria nods. I say, "Maria he's gone. Everything will get better." I give her a soft smile and hug her.

We then head upstairs followed by Michael. Michael escorts her to her room while I put Blake onto the spare bed area in Prince's room. They always have sleepovers that's why there is a spare bed. I look at Prince who is sleeping and I kiss his forehead and smile. I slowly and silently walk out of the room and see Michael walking out the other room.

We head downstair and I immediately get a craving of pickle and mint ice cream. I say, "Can I eat something?" Michael says, "Sure." I immediately get out my craving and Michael looks at me confused. I say nervously, "Oh, even after having Prince, I love the taste still." Michael says, "I don't blame you." I nervously laugh. Michael says, "So what happened?" I say, "Leo held a gun to them?" Michael's eyes widened and he said, "Never in a million years would I think that could happen-" I say, "I know right and then I said a couple things and basically he put the gun on me." Michael looks even more worried and said, "Are you okay?" I say, "If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here right now. But I calmed him down, the police came and I found out Leo has some mental issues making him act that way." Michael says, "How could he have hid it that well?" I say, "I really don't know. I wish I took Maria out of there as soon as she started telling me this. If I listened, this would not have happened." I rub my face. Michael rubs my back and says, "It's okay, it's not your fault. You still saved her life." I say, "Thanks Michael." I smile at him and he smiles back. I say, "Well, I better be off now. I'll see you before you go on tour." Michael says, "It's late, please stay." I look him in the eyes for a couple seconds. I say, "Fine, I'll sleep in the guest room." Michael says, "Thank you." I smile and say, "No worries." I carry on sitting there eating my ice-cream and pickles. Michael gets up and stops saying, "Are you sure you ain't pregnant?" I say sarcastically, "Are you saying I'm fat?" We both laugh and Michael say, "Of course not. Goodnight, Y/n." I say, "Goodnight Michael." I smile and watch him walk upstairs before I dig into my ice-cream pickles.