Prince Jackson??

(Filler Chapter, I know these chapters may be a little boring but it's to keep the storyline going but something is in store very much soon...)
Y/n's Pov

I put my sunglasses on Prince to wear and I hear the screaming fans in the background. Michael comes out and the screams get louder and then he opens the door for me and I get out the screams get even louder. Michael lifts Prince up and carries him as I wave at fans and sign autographs and even talk to some people.

We stop at an interviewer that looks pleasant. The interviewer says, "Hey guys!" I smile and say, "Hey, how are you?" The interviewer says, "I am good. How are feeling tonight?" I say, "Apart from my feet, amazing. I am glad to be performing. Tonight is about love and peace and to heal the world!" The interviewer says, "Amazing. Michael, how have you been holding up?" Michael says, "Alright. I have my family and my child making everything better and God making me stronger. So, I'm good, I'm good." The interviewer says, "That's good. Speaking of Prince is he going to watch you guys today?" I say, "Yes, his first time. He actually might want to be a singer when he grows up, he's been into it." The interviewer smiles and says, "That is amazing, is he excited?" I say, "I think he can answer that." The mic goes to Prince and he says, "Yes I am excited to see mommy and daddy perform." We giggle. The interviewer says, "Why do you guys cover Prince's face?" Michael says, "For protection. Prince isn't always going to be with us so usually when he's not with us then he doesn't have to wear his mask. But I just don't want anyone taking him and stuff like that." The interviewer says, "Right okay. Prince, what is your favourite song?" Prince says, "Hmmm ABC. It reminds me of school and I do like school." We all giggle. The interview says, "Well I know I will definitely enjoy my night and I hope you enjoy yours too." I smile and say, "We will, Merry Christmas." The interviewer returns it and we smile and walk away to take pictures together and individually.

We then head inside the venue and I see my sister smiling at us with Blake who spots Prince and they both wave. We then see Chloe, Mcauley and Marcey together as well as other friends. We smile and Prince and Michael head up with my sister in the VIP section. I then head backstage and get my microphone and see the dancers, Tatiana being one of them. Quincy says, "Are you ready?" I nod. Quincy says, "Make sure you don't do too much as the babies." I say, "Of course."  Quincy says, "Prince is also here." I say, "Oh where is he?" A voice says, "I'm here." It's Prince! I hug him and see Tatiana in the corner of my eye rolling her eyes. I say, "How have you been Prince?" Prince says, "Good, how about you with the babies?" I say, "All good. We're on after the first song I sing and me talking, I'll introduce you." Prince says, "I know so-" Quincy says, "Y/n, you're on." 

I sit on the stool and take the microphone as the music begins. I sing, "I wish that heaven had visiting hours so I could just show up and bring the news." This is a tribute to my dad, pictures start showing him with me and my sister on the screen and some with my mom. "That he's getting older and I wish that you'd met him. The things that he'll learn from me, I learnt them all from you. Can I just stay awhile and we'll put all the world to rights? The little ones will grow and I'll still drink your favourite wine. And as soon as they're going to close, but I'll see you another day. So much has changed since you've been away." I look up at my sister who is in tears and Michael is rubbing his back. I begin to tear up. I sing, "I wish that heaven had visiting hours so I can swing by and ask your advice. What would you do in my situation? I hadn't a clue what I would do without you. What would you do? Cause you always knew what was right. Can we just talk awhile until all my worries disappear? I'd tell you that I'm scared of turning out a failure. You'd say, "Remember that the answer's in the love that we create." So much has changed since you went away..." Tears stream down my eyes in the instrumental piece. I look at my sister who I smiling at me and I smile back. I finish the song without surprisingly full-on crying. Claps erupt in the room and I smile and bow.

I begin to say as everyone calms down, "I just wanna to say the man you saw at the back is my father. He was a great man and I miss him so much." Everyone claps and screams. I say, "On a lighter note, thank you so much for coming tonight. Today is about the children and love. Thank you for the donations I appreciate it. But without a further ado I am about to sing a duet with the one and only Prince!" The crowd erupts with screams and claps. Diamonds and Pearls begin to play as we sing.

The concert was going absolutely amazing! We are on our last two songs which is Better when I'm dancing and Heal the world. I say while the instrumental begins to play for Better when I'm dancing. I say, "Don't forget to send your last donations!" Then I begin to sing with the dancers behind. I look around as I sing, "I'm better when I'm dancing yeah, yeah. I'm better when I'm dancing yeah, yeah. We can do this together, I better you feel better when you're dancing yeah, yeahhhhh-" I see Tatiana dancing but she's not dancing like the other dancers she's dancing like she's in a club as a stripper. I turn back and continue to sing til the end.

I say, "This is sadly the last song of the concert. But, did you enjoy it?" The crowd scream. I say, "Well, I want to bring out some special guests. A couple people for the sing along. This is also not my song but it's a song that means a lot. Heal The World by Michael Jackson. And I want to introduce Michael Jackson, Prince Jackson, Marcey day, Diana Ross, Lionel Richie, the Jacksons, Prince, Stevie Wonder, Siedah Garret, Elizabeth Taylor Whitney Houston and Janet Jackson. Yes, it seems like s weird collaboration but I genuinely called them like two days ago late last night and asked people to come because these are all my friends and it's Christmas. So even though it's random it's amazing." Everyone laughs and get's into position. The music starts and I sing, "There's a place in your heart and I know that it is love, make this place feel much brighter than tomorrow." Janet says, "And if you really try you find there's no need to cry. In this place you'll feel there's no hurt or sorrow." Whitney sings, "We can really get there if you care enough for the living." Me and Whitney sing, "Make a little space." Whitney sings, "Make a better place." Michael sings, "Heal the world make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race." Prince sings, "There are people dying if you care enough for the living." We all sing, "Make a better place for you and for me." Stevie sings, "If you want to know why there's a love that cannot lie, love is strong it only cares for joy of giving." Siedah sings, "If we really try, we shall see in this bliss we cannot feel." I sing, "Fear or dread, we stop existing and start living." Diana Ross sings, "Then it feels like always, love's enough for us growing." Lionel Richie sings, "Make a better world, make a better place." We all sing, "Heal the world, make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race. There are people dying if you care enough for the living, make a better place for you and for me!" Michael sings, "And the dreams we once conceived in will reveal a joyful phase." I sing, "And the world we once believed will shine again in grace." We both sing, "Then why do we keep strangling life, wound this Earth, crucify its' soul? Though it's plain to see this world heavenly, be God's glow!" Marcey sings, "We can fly so high let our spirits never die in my heart I feel you are all my brothers." Latoya sings, "Create a world with no fear, together we'll cry happy tears." Jackie sings, "See the nations turn the swords into ploughshares." I sing,  "We can really get there, if you care enough for the living." Me and Michael sing, "Make a little space, make a better place." We all sing the chorus twice and then the part I have been waiting for happens. "...You and for me, you and for me, you and for me, you and for me, you are me, a better place, you and for me." Prince begins to sing, "Heal the world we live in, save it for our children, heal the world we live in save it for our children. Heal the world we live in save it for our children, heal the world we live in save it for our childrennnnn. Merry Christmas." We all bow and wave as we finally exit the stage.

I practically scream going to Prince, "Prince Michael, that was amazing! You did so good!" Prince says, "Thank you." Others praise him too. I hug and say my goodbyes to all the other people as we head outside to all the fans and the cameras and people. We stop at an interviewer who says, "You guys did amazing! How are you feeling?" I say, "I feel so good. We raised a lot of money, it was amazing!" The interviewer says, "Could this be the start of Prince's career?" I say, "Maybe but he's only four nearly five so I don't know." The interviewer smiles and says, "Well, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and safe delivery of the twins!" I say, "Thank you and Merry Christmas to you too." We begin to walk back to our car as we take pictures, sign autographs and talk to fans.

We finally head into the car all the way back to Neverland.

Tomorrow is finally Michael's first Christmas!