It's showtime!

Y/n's Pov

"Okay, perfect!" Karen nearly screams. She just finished doing my hair into a tight bun and sowing a giant glittery hat in my head:

 She just finished doing my hair into a tight bun and sowing a giant glittery hat in my head:

I smile and say, "Thanks." As I look into the mirror and see my makeup and everything. I put my long glittery boots on and I finally get up and nearly wobble because of how high these boots are. Karen says, "Be careful girl, don't fall!" I say, "I know." I head out to the lounge area where everyone and I say, "Let's say a prayer." We all go into a circle and hold hands. I finish the prayer in no time and Andrea says, "We're on in five minutes come on." My heart begins to beat as I slowly make my way backstage. I go through all my routines in my head and before I know it, I can hear the crowd chanting my name. My mic is put on and a crew says, "On in three two one!" The dancers go onto stage first, Deliah begins to play.

After a few seconds, I walk on stage like the mafia's wife I'm supposed to be and head to my position. The music stops and I begin singing (Smooth Criminal basically), "As I came into the room wasn't even a sound of a pin drop. Everyone goes silent as I walk past. Then he walks behind me. Then he drinks the cup of wine and drops dead." The backup singers sing as we begin our routine, "Deliah, what did you do? Deliah, what did you do? What did you do, Deliah? Deliah, what did you do? Deliah what did you do? What did you do, Deliah? Deliah, what did you? So Deliah, what did you do? What did you do, Deliah? Deliah, what did you do? What did you do, Delilah? You just killed him!" The music starts and we full on dance. They sing, "Deliah what did you do? Will you tell us, what you did? The sound that he made when he dropped dead on the floor, Deliah. Then, you laugh and smile like you just didn't kill your baby. Deliah, what did you do? Deliah what did you do? What did you do, Deliah? Deliah what did you do? What did you do, Deliah? You've been hit by, You've been struck by Deliah!" We finish the routine and as I catch my breath, the next song starts and I look up everyone and I see in a certain part Michael and Prince are there and I look at them and then begin. I sing (Alright by Kendrick Lamar, "All my life, I had to fight. All my life, I-, hard times like ya! Mad trips like ya! Lazereth, I'm fed up, girly you fed up but if God got us then we gon be alright! We gon be alright! We gon be alright! Did you hear me? Do you feel me, we gon be alright!"

After I finish a few songs, I go for a 15 minute break and get changed into my second outfit. I finish getting change into some demin shorts with a cropped hoodie. I put on some matching boot heels. As I finish that, I hear a knock and the door opens and I see it's Prince and Michael. Prince comes in running and hugs me and I hug him tight. He says, "You're doing so good, mommy!" I smile and kiss his cheek leaving lip stick on his cheek and say, "Thank you, baby!" He then wonders to the sweet bar behind us and then Michael kisses my forehead and says, "You are just so amazing. You look so beautiful." I smile and say, "Thank you so much. I love you." He says, "I love you more." We kiss and then Andrea says, "I hope I'm not interrupting anything but you have to go now Y/n." I nod and Michael says, "Go take it home." I smile and nod. He kisses my forehead before he gets Prince and heads back to his seat.

I head out and it's showtime again.