Tour begins!

Michael's Pov

I walk out behind Prince and Y/n and I stand next to Andrea who is filming everything and we all head out to the big crowd. We all smile and wave at everyone excitedly and I even hug some fans and sign autographs. We then jump into the car and begin to drive.

I say, "So where are we going first?" Andrea says, "The Great Wall Of China!" I say, "Amazing." I look outside the window and begin humming my new song for my new album 'You Are Not Alone'. Prince says, "Daddy that sounds. Can you sing it to us?" I smile and say, "Sure!" I sing, "Everyday I sit and ask myself, how did love slip away? Something whispers in my ear and says, you are not alone. I am here with you. Though you're far away, I am here to stay. You are not alone, I am here with you. Though we're far apart you're always in my heart. You are not alone, lone, lone I-, loneee, not alone." Prince claps and says, "Can I sing a song?" I smile and say, "Sure!" Prince sings, "You and I must make a pact. We must bring salvation back. Where there is love. I'll be there. I reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do. Where there is love, I'll be there." I smile so hard and sing with him, "I'll be there to convert you build my world and dreams around, I'm so glad that I found. I'll be there with a love that's strong. I'll be your strength and I'll keep holding on!" I then say, "Well done Prince that is amazing!" Prince says, "Thank you daddy!" I smile at him.

Half an hour later, we arrive at our destination. I look outside and the sight is just beautiful and breath taking. I head outside and I meet our tour guide who shakes our hands. Prince comes and holds my hand and I just pick him up and put him on my back so he can see more. Andrea and Y/n are walking side by side talking and me and Y/n make quick eye contact but look away. I just turn the other way and listen to Prince talking in my ear as we see the sight.

A few hours later, after sight-seeing we head into a mall and head to a toy shop for Prince as many people stand outside screaming and taking pictures. As Prince does that with Andrea me and Y/n decide to talk. I say, "How many letters have you gotten from her?" She says, "Many." I say, "Why didn't you say anything?" She says, "Because, I didn't want to worry you. She's my family so I didn't want you to think about it." I say, "We don't keep secrets, so you tell me anything that bothers you." She nods. I say, "You should go and see her soon." She frowns and says, "Not during tour, I'm not ready." I say, "If it gets worse you need see her. We cannot risk getting involved in danger." She nods and says, "Let's drop it please. I don't want to think about it."  I nod. She kisses my cheek and we go and find Prince. We see him with a whole cart full of toys. He said, "I also want to donate some to some other children." I smile and think 'That's my son'. I say, "We'll go to one after this shopping trip while your mom get's ready for her show." Prince jumps and says, "Yay!" I scruffle his hair a bit and we head to the checkout.

Y/n's Pov

We finish going shopping at the mall and as the big crowds follow us, we head to the parking lot. I kiss Michael and Prince a goodbye as they head into another car and I head into another one to go to rehearsals with Andrea. As I head in, I answer some questions for people's interviews and then I head into the car and drive off.

Half an hour later, I head into the arena I'll be performing in. I go to my changing room and I get dressed in some shorts and an oversized top that is part of my merch. I put my hair up and put some Jordans on and I head out to the backstage.

I meet up with Quincy who gives me a tight hug and he says, "Let's get your mic on!" I nod and stand as they put my mic on. After I head out and I greet everyone including the dancers that includes Tatiana. I stretch and then test the mic by singing a bit of 'Isn't she lovely by Stevie Wonder'. I say, "We can start."

We go through the whole routines for the show and I finally finish practice and it's now show time!