Parasites in Black and White

Y/n's Pov

We are in the car on the way to a toy shop to buy toys for the kids we are going to meet. I am currently praying these disguises work, we do have bodyguards around though. Me and Michael talk for a bit through the car journey.

A couple minutes later, we arrive at the shopping mall. We both get out and hold each other's hands and head in. I look around and we aren't getting noticed at all that much. So far so good. We head into the toyshop and we wave at the cashier who always recognises us. We take shopping carts and start filling the shopping cart with toys, Michael mostly playing with the toys as a "test". We play around even walking past people and children, which the adults looking at us questionably. As we play around, I hear a camera click, we've been caught. Michael signals the cashier, who doesn't let any more people in the shop. As word gets out, I hear people scream and reporters. I look at Michael and say, "I want to make a statement if anyone says anything."

Michael nods and we head to the cashier while people either look and stare even some in disgust and others ask for an autograph which we gladly give and pictures too. We buy our things and give the cashier a tip and say, "Merry Christmas!" The cashier says, "Merry Christmas to you too. Tell Prince I said hi!" I say, "We will!" We wave and head out to the crowd with our bodyguards.

We speed walk ignoring everyone and everything. Then I hear one rude question, "Y/n, why aren't you taking your kid and divorcing this alleged child predator?" I think Michael heard too. I turn and say, "Because he's an amazing father, he makes our son happy and does everything right. These allegations are completely false and complete injustice towards Michael! The truth will come out. Stop stretching the truth too. What you're doing is not fair and just completely rude. What if it was you, have some decency. You don't know how much you have ruined my family, Michael in particular. I wasn't supposed to say anything but I can't let you sit there and spue out lies. We are human beings, our child is only a baby, I am about to have more babies and this is what we get. Treat us like human beings. Thank you." I walk off angrily as Michael holds my hand. I begin to calm down.

Nothing much is said on the way to the orphanage apart from me and Michael talking for a bit. These babies are going to come earlier with this stress.

We finally arrive at the orphanage and we meet with the owners with smiles and warm hugs. We walk in where the kids are and they immediately scream and gather around us. We removed our disguises in the car. I pick up this little girl right at my feet and I smile and say, "What's your name, sunshine?" The girl says, "Sierra!" I say, "That is a lovely name, my name is Y/n!" Sierra says, "I like that name." I say, "Thank you. What do you want to do?" Sierra says, "Can you sing to me please, I love your music!" I say, "Alright, what song?" Sierra says, "Better when I'm dancing!" I say, "As long as you dance!" Sierra nods. I sit down and start making a tune with the things around me. I sing, "Mmmmm yeahhh mmmmm. Don't think about it, just move your body. Listen to the music and sing oh ey oh. Just move those left feet and go ahead get crazy. Anyone can do it. Sing oh ey oh." She starts jumping up and down and dancing. I sing, "Show the world you got that fire, feel the rhythm getting louder. Show the room what you can do, prove to them you got them moves, hey! I don't know about you but I feel better when I'm dancing!" More kids start to join in and dance together, Sierra is dancing with another boy and girl. I sing, "Yeah, yeah, better when I'm dancing yeah, yeah. We can do this together I bet you feel better when I'm dancing yeah, yeahhh. Ba ba do ba ba ba da la la ba ba da la la ba ba ba da la la, ba ba ba da la la la la la la... When you finally let go and you slay that solo 'cause you listened to the music sing oh ey oh. 'Cause you're confident babe, you let your hips sway. We knew that you can do this sing oh ey oh." Now Michael is dancing with the kids and it's like a mini performance. "Show the world you got that fire, fire baby. Feel the rhythm getting louder. Show them room what you can do prove to them you got the move, I don't know about you but I feel better when I'm dancing yeah, yeah. I'm better when I'm dancing. Don't you know-" They are all singing with me including Michael who is beaming. It's like every bad thing going on in our lives has completely vanished, we're just kids having fun. I get up and dance with them singing, "We can do this together I bet you feel better when you're dancing yeah, yeah. I feel better when I'm dancing, I feel better when I'm, I feel better when I'm dancing. I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah,yeah. I'm better when I'm dancing. Don't you know, we can do this together. I bet you feel better when I'm dancing yeah,yeahhhhhhh. Ba ba ba do ba ba la la la la la la la la ba ba ba do la la la ba ba. Oh ey oh, oh ey oh. I feel better when I'm dancing, I'm better when I'm dancing. I'm better when I'm yeah, yeah." I smile as everyone claps and bows.