//Chapter 1//

Tommy POV

I'm not the most wealthy person. I did a lot of work to provide for me, my dad, and little brother. I've only ever had them. We only have a little apartment. Now that I'm 18, I can do a lot more though. Since it's Summer I tried getting regular jobs at first, but then I...I started selling other stuff...me.....it gave a lot of money. Enough money for me to finally start on renting a tiny little apartment with only the main room, a bathroom, and one bedroom. So it was great.....but the few months I did it were hell. I'll never forget the way I was treated. And I'll never trust a man older than me.

Luckily, I came across this big opportunity.

It was some rich guy who was looking for a Maid or Butler for his son. It was offering a lot of money, and taking care of a kid didn't sound that bad. I take care of my little brother Tubbo who's 4, almost everyday. And my family and I could really use this money, so I decided I'd interview.

I was just walking up to the mansion and I was wearing a rental suit and tie. I was welcomed in and directed towards an office. I waited outside the office for a bit and then I was called in as someone walked out looking mad. I walked in and saw blonde hair with a mask covering his face.

"Name?" He asked.

"Thomas Simons, but if you don't mind, I prefer Tommy." I replied.

He nodded, "No problem, I'm Clay, but you'll refer to me as Dream and only Dream- or sir. Got it?"

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Alright, may I ask.....how old you are?"

"I'm 18 sir."

"You can actually drop the sir, I don't mind. Anyways, don't you think your a little young?" He asked.

"No, if some random can do the job, why can't I? I'm 18, so who's to tell me I can't if I'm never given the chance." I replied.

He nodded, "I like you kid."

"Thankyou s- dream." I smiled.

"Well, I don't think I need to ask anymore questions. If you don't get a call within 2 days you probably didn't get the job. However, I'm sure you will." He said.

I nodded, "Thankyou."

Well that went great, I didn't even go into the office to be interviewed!

Time Skip - A Few Days Later

I had gotten the call yesterday that I was hired, and I couldn't wait to meet his son. Smart, tall, and adorable is how his father described him. So I figured he was maybe 11 or 12.

I had just arrived and Dream welcomed me in. "Hello Tommy. Now listen, his room is on the second floor third door to the left. Just walk in he won't hear you if you knock. He's your boss, not me. He can have what he wants, so don't ask questions....unless he ever asks you bad things.....y'know? It's only what your comfortable with."

I nodded in confusion, "That's fine."

Why would he give the little child control?

And what does he mean by 'It's only what your comfortable with'?

"Alright, then go on up." He said.

I walked up the staircase and I counted three doors down on the left and then walked in.

A dirty blonde with grayish blue eyes. Soft gaze, shirtless on his bed with toned abs. He smirked as I walked in and stood up. He was like 7 inches taller than me. Well, he's not  11 or 12, that's for sure.
(Yeah, I didn't use ther real heights- cause short Tommy is cool.)