//Chapter 17//

Ranboo POV

I miss Tommy.

Yesterday I didn't have sex, but I gave Tommy three hickeys and so I think we're going somewhere, right?- I dunno.

But I miss him...

Anyways, today I'm going to meet someone for breakfast. And I really wish it were Tommy, but sadly it isn't.

Which made me want to text him goodmorning....

"Goodmorning Sunshine, hope you slept well <3" I sent.

I got a reply immediately, "Goodmorning Ranboo, and I did thankyou. How'd you sleep?"

I blushed brightly, "Good, but....better if you were here :("

"Too bad </3" He sent.

I rolled my eyes and sent, "Meanie >:("

"<3" Is all I got back.

I melted....He sent me a heart!

Tommy POV

I put my phone away with a light blush, after texting and quickly got up out of bed. I had to leave here in like 40 minutes, so I changed first and then went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

I quickly did that and left it on the counter for my dad and Tubbo.

I looked over to the couch and didn't see my dad- I know he came home after work last night, but....I wonder where he is now...

I shook it off like whatever and went to the living room mirror. My hair was fluffed from behind and I turned around to see my dad.

"Thankyou." I softly laughed.

"Mhmm." He hummed.

"Do you work weekends dad?" I asked.

He walked over to the counter, "Yeah, but only night shifts."

"Dad....who watches Tubbo now?" I asked.

"A neighbor. She's really sweet." My dad smiled.

I nodded, "Okay...well I have to go now."

"Where you headed?" He asked.

"Breakfast- with a friend." I answered.

"A date?- cool. Have fun." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah okay, bye. Tell Tubbo I'll be back soon."

He nodded and I walked out. I walked to the bus station and then onto the bus. I sat down and pulled out my phone. I clicked on the new contact, "James" and then texted, "Hey you on your way?"

I waited a minute or two then got, "Yep, almost there. And you?"

"Almost :)" I responded.

"Lemme know when you get there." He texted.

"Mkay." I replied.

"Later ;)" He sent and I blushed leaving him on seen.

Time Skip

I got off the bus at my stop and texted James, "Right outside."

"Waiting at a table for you." He replied.

I walked over to the place and inside. I saw him over in a booth and walked over. He had dark brown hair, green eyes, he was a darker tanish color, and he dressed decently. He wore jeans, a white shirt and an open dark blue flannel with grey sneakers. One thing I noticed was that he wore earings, I thought it was pretty cool.