//Chapter 45//

Ranboo POV

The little boy turned around, "Ranboo!"

He let go of the man's hand and ran over to me. I smiled and picked him up, "Hey there Tubbo. Who's the friend?"

"Oh him?- This is my friend-....Wait uh- You never told me your name." Tubbo frowned.

I held Tubbo tightly, "What were you doing with him, huh?"

"Look. This is a misunderstanding." He gulped and got nervous, "I just bought him a balloon. I was being nice. No need to contact any authori-"

I cut him off, "Excuse me!? You tried kidnapping!"

He took a couple steps back then turned to run. I ran and grabbed him with my other hand. I kicked him in the back and he stumbled onto the floor.

Tubbo's eyes widened, "Woah, why are you beating him up, Ranboo?"

"Hold that question, mkay?" I asked.

He nodded then I picked the guy up off the floor, "I'm not just gonna let you go, sorry pal. So make this easy and stay put while I call the cops."

He huffed and punched me in the gut. I winced, "Fuck!-" He made a run for it and I ran after him.

I caught up and pushed him. He stumbled and fell onto the floor. I pulled out my phone and pressed emergency call. It rang and I got an answer.

The man tried running again, but I grabbed his arm keeping him there.

"911, what's your emergency?" A lady answered.

"Hey, I have a guy here who kidnapped- uh- my little brother, and I got him back. Now I just have the guy here." I replied.

"What's your location?" She asked and I told her where I was. Then she continued, "We'll send someone right away, stay safe."

"Thankyou ma'am." I said.

"Mhmm" She hummed then hung up.

"Don't worry, you'll be the police's problem soon." I fake smiled at the man.

He made a low grumble and I waited there for the cops.

"Tubbo?" I asked.

"Yes brother inlaw?" He smiled.

I blushed, "Does Tommy know where you are?"

"No." He giggled.

I sighed, "Tell me what exactly was going on, yeah?"

He nodded, "I was at breakfast with Tommy and James- His boyfriend. Tommy got....I dunno- weird and then went to the restroom. Then James left me alone and went to check on Tommy. I saw balloons outside and really wanted one so obviously I left to go get one. But I had no money, so he saw me and decided to buy me one. Which was very nice of you sir. Tha-"

"Don't thank this man Tubbo, he wasn't what you thought he was." I said.

Tubbo nodded, "Well, then I started walking with him cause I wanted ice cream and he said he'd get me some."

I nodded, "Huh...Well, we can get ice cream soon, mkay?"

"Yay!" Tubbo cheered.

"I should probably call Tommy, huh?" I thought aloud.

"Yeah." Tubbo agreed.

Police arrived and we told them the story again. Then they asked my relation to Tubbo, to make sure I knew him. I told them brother and they took the man away leaving Tubbo with me.