//Chapter 53//

Tommy POV

It was time for me to leave now. Ranboo stood with me at the door, "You sure?- Cause it's really not out of the way. I could just take you real fast y'know?"

I chuckled, "Babe I told you, I'm fine."

He sighed, "Okay, okay...Just be careful."

"Yes, I know." I smiled.

He grabbed my face and kissed my forehead, "Don't forget I love you."

"I won't- And I love you too." I blushed lightly.

"And finally, if you need me-" He smiled, "Just call."

"Mkay." I hummed and kissed his lips.

He kissed back then we pulled away. He cleared his throat, "Can I walk you to the bus sto-"

"Ranboo." I chuckled.

He blushed, "I know....Later Tommy."

"Later my Ranboo." I smiled and then walked off with a wave.

He waved and watched as I walk off.

Time Skip

I arrived at the bus stop and waited for the bus. I was also waiting for my usual text message from Ranboo. Then as if on cue, there it was-

"Hey baby you on the bus yet?" He was asking.

"No. Still waiting." I replied.

I saw the three dots and waited. Then saw, "If he tries anything please call me."

"I will." I responded.

"I have a bad feeling about this :(" Ranboo said with a little frowny face.

I sighed, "I've got you on speed dial, mkay?"

"Kay :)" He sent.

"Alright, love ya <3" I said my bye.

Then he did, "Love you more <3"

I smiled and pocketed my phone. Then a familiar car pulled up. I furrowed my brows confused as I saw James.

He rolled down the window, "Don't be a stranger, c'mon!"

I hesitated for a moment then got in the passengers seat. He began to drive and I asked, "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to go to my place instead." He smiled while keeping his eyes on the road.

That's pretty odd.....All of a sudden he moves the meet up to his house?

...I should probably tell Ranboo.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and he snatched it, "You won't be needing that, silly."

I got uneasy, "Hey!- Give it back."

"Oh sorry darling, I just want you to pay attention." He said pocketing my phone.

"I just want to text my....brother." I said.

"Who?- Tubbo?- Since when does he have a phone?" He chuckled, "You're a bad liar baby."

"We broke up, so don't call me that." I said upset.

"My apologies." He smiled then focused on driving.

All of a sudden....I really wish I had let Ranboo drive me. Or at least shared him my location...

Ranboo POV

I was sat in the living room watching TV. My father George sat beside me and on the other side of him, my other father Dream. They sat leaning on one another while holding hands.