//Chapter 32//

Tommy POV

James squeezed my bare thigh and I winced into our kiss, "Ah!- James!"

He pulled away and smirked, "Shhh, keep it down Tommy."

I squirmed as he grabbed my boxers hem. I winced again, "Mh!- St-!"

He kissed me again though. He rubbed against me and I moaned into out kiss. I wasn't enjoying this, I was hurting. He smiled and did it again causing himself to moan. He slipped his hand in my boxers and held my bare hip.

I whined, "James! Please just kissing-"

"Hey dumbass! Can't you tell he's uncomfortable?!" A familiar voice said sounding angry.

James pulled away but was still holding me the same, "Dude, this is none of your buisness. Leave us alone."

"Get off of him. He obviously doesn't like what your doing." The guy said clenching his fist.

It was hard to see his face cause his hood was up and he had a mask on. But it was that guy who had got scared before.

"Just go away alright? I already asked him if he was okay with it and he said yes. Plus it doesn't concern you." James said and gripped me tighter.

"He might have said yes, but he just asked you to stop! So let him go! He was afraid to tell you no, idiot!" The guy whisper yelled.

James looked at me and I nodded, "Let me go. I don't like this."

James moved off me upset, "You can leave us alone now."

The guy faced me, "You want out?"

I nodded. He reached out his hand and I took it. James scoffed, "Tommy!"

"When I say stop, you should stop...we'll talk about it." I said and then walked away with the guy.

We walked out of the theater and into the light. I got a glimpse of his eyes, they were a pretty greyish blue color like Ranboo's.

He looked away, "I'm gonna go."

I grabbed his hand again, "Wait....uhm, thankyou. Your very kind." I smiled, "Could I get a name?- anything?"

He pulled his hand away and suddenly his voice sounded deeper, "I saw something wrong, so I stepped in....Your cute, but uhm- I should go."

I blushed, "I can't even see your face?"

He chuckled, "You don't want to."

He hurried off and I frowned mumbling to myself, "I think I have a big crush...."

I mean...this guy is sweet obviously. He called me cute! I like tall guys and he did just help me out. What's not to like?

I followed and grabbed his arm, "Please!? I really want to get to know you. Your so kind and I'm sure your handsome."

He hesitated, "Look I uhm....You don't want to see my face, kay?"

I frowned, "Please?....I'm sorta crushing."

His black mask covered his facial features. Everything except the eyes. And the hood hid his hair.

He sighed, "You don't want to know who I am, okay?"

I rolled my eyes, "Oh c'mon. I'm sure your gorgeous...and from what I know your extremely kind."

He took the hood off and pulled down the mask. He awkwardly smiled in his regular voice he spoke, "I'm sorry..."

I scoffed, "Ranboo!?"

He blushed, "Tommy look- I really like you! I was jealous. And aren't you glad I came!? I prevented him from going any further!"