//Chapter 29//

Tommy POV

The waiter walked over, "Yes."

James said, "We're ready to order our f-"

"Drinks." I smiled before James could finish.

He nodded, "Alright, what will it be?"

"A coke?" I asked.

He nodded and wrote it down.

James answered, "A pepsi."

Pepsi!? Everyone knows Coke is better!

The waiter wrote it down and then walked off.

I scoffed, "Pepsi?"

"Uh...yeah?" He said confused.

"Oh c'mon, everyone knows Coke is better." I crossed my arms.

He scoffed, "Well excuse me, I believe Pepsi is way better than Coke."

My eyes widened, "You're insane! In what world is Pepsi better than Coke!?"

He chuckled, "Passionate, eh?"

"You could say that. I mean- Coke is my favorite, but only cause it's the best." I smiled.

He rolled his eyes, "Pfft- Yeah keep saying that. Everyone knows Pepsi is way better."

"We will never agree on this." I laughed.

"Agree to disagree." He shrugged.

"Nah, I only agree that Coke is better." I insisted.

"Well you keep telling yourself that." He laughed then asked, "Do you know what your gonna eat?"

I shrugged, "Whatever you get, I'm not very picky."

He nodded, "Alrighty....how's the lasagna?"

I checked the description, "On second thought- I'm pretty picky. I don't like the sauce...sorry."

"No problem, get something else then." He suggested.

I skimed the menu then decided on a pasta. Then the waiter came back with our drinks and took our food order and left.

I drank my Coke and sighed, "How refreshing, the best soda ever."

He rolled his eyes and drank his, "I disagree."

"Mmmm, can't here you over the fizz of my better soda, sorry what was that?" I sipped my drink.

He laughed and I joined in. He was pretty fun to talk to. He was funny, cute, kind, and considerate, not to mention- good boyfriend material.

Time Skip

We'd finished dinner and dessert that James had insisted on buying me. It was nice though. We talked a lot about soda and siblings, along with multiple compliment and flirts.

Now he was waiting for the waiter to bring back his card from paying.

"This was nice, no?" James asked.

I nodded, "Yeah it was."

He blushed, "Wanna go out again....Say, Friday?"

I blushed and nodded, "Yes."

He smiled, "Great."

"Great." I agreed.

The waiter came back and gave James his card, "Thankyou for dinning, have a nice day."

He walked off and James stood up. He offered me his hand and I took it. I stood up and he held my hand leading me out side.

We were in the front of the place holding hands.