//Chapter 25//

Quick Note: May or may not be non pg stuff in this chapter....

Tommy POV

I left the restroom and took a deep breath. Then I left my room and went to Ranboo's door. I put my ear against it to listen. I heard a quiet moan from the girl.

....

I took a deep breath, "....I'm so gonna regret this."

....

I burst in the room, "Hey Ranboo I forgot to tell you....uhm- you left your condoms in my room last night. Figured you might need them."

The girl scoffed and looked at Ranboo.

Ranboo blushed and stood up, "What are y-"

He took a good look at me. He turned bright pink and bit his lip, "Uh....Mmmh!"

Jeezus did he moan!?

I winked and walked out.

"You idiot..." I mumbled to myself then ran to my room.

I closed the door behind me and ran to my bed, Is he coming?....or not?

Ranboo POV

I was kissing along the girl's neck as Tommy burst in the room, "Hey Ranboo I forgot to tell you....uhm- you left your condoms in my room last night. Figured you might need them."

What!?

The girl scoffed and looked at me upset.

I blushed at Tommy's comment and stood up, "What are y-"

I took a good look at him and turned a bright pink. I bit his lip, "Uh....Mmmh!"

Fuck, I know I moaned, but could you blame me!? Look at him! He's so hot!

Tommywinked at me and then walked out.

That adorable...hot....idiot.

"Excuse me a moment." I said and walked towards the door.

She grabbed my arm, "You are not going after him."

"Oh shut up." I said and walked out.

Tommy POV

The door opened and in came Ranboo. I sat up and he came over to me, "What was that about?"

"Nothing....I was just...getting back at you." I shrugged.

He smirked, "Why's your skirt so high?- And can you even breath?- Your dress looks tight."

I blushed, "Doesn't matter."

"Your lips.....I want to kiss them." He muttered.

I don't know why I'm gonna say this....I just am-

....

"Do it..."

He grabbed my waist tightly and cupped my cheek. He leaned forward and so did I. Our foreheads leaned against each other. My eyes were drawn to his lips....He bit his lip then licked my bottom one. I let out a breathy noise then he pursued my lips fully. He kissed me and I kissed back. I opened a little and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. My tongue met his and I have to admit- I loved every moment of it.

The girl burst in and saw us, "Ranboo!"

We pulled apart, but the taste of his lips, his tongue, and his saliva lingered in my mouth.

"Leave." He said, "Don't come back."

She scoffed, "Wh-"

"Leave." He demanded and she slammed the door shut.