//Chapter 56//

Ranboo POV

Techno ran in, "Step away Ranboo..."

I breathed heavily, "He- He needs to fuckin die for what he did!"

Techno took a step forward, "Look at your boy- He doesn't want this...."

I looked to Tommy again. Tommy was still crying as he motioned me over. 

I wiped my face and got blood on it. I looked at Techno, "Jail can't be that bad, right?- Dad can bail me out...."

Techno sighed, "I won't stop you...I'm just gonna wait till the cops come."

I was hugged from behind, "You already saved me, okay?- Now look, I can barely stand....so step away and hold me up."

I moved his hands off, "I'll never understand how you feel Tommy....,but you'll never understand this rage I have..."

He grabbed my bloody hand, "Don't."

I sat him down on the bed, "Just look away."

He shook his head, "Ranboo..."

I kissed his hand, "Look away."

He turned away and closed his eyes. I took a deep breath and went to James, "It didn't have to be this way man..."

James looked at me scared and frightened. I continued.....I kicked and punched. I let out all my anger and rage as he groaned and pleaded for help.

Sirens. My eyes widened, "Hey bitch- You alive?"

He coughed up blood, "Please- D- Don't- I'll do anything!"

"Did you listen to Tommy when he begged you please!?" I yelled.

He coughed up more blood. The police cars approached and I took one more hit, "You'll burn for this."

I turned away and kneeled infront of Tommy, "I'm sorry."

He gave a sad smile, "You have nothing to be sorry for." He sniffled, "I love you."

"I love you." I cried and hugged him.

He flinched then hugged me awkardly back as I cried.

I'm such a big baby.

Tommy should be the one I comfort.

I pulled away and grabbed his chin, "Can I kiss you?"

He nodded with a light blush, "Thankyou for asking."

I smiled and kissed him. He kissed back and then I stood up and picked him up. We broke apart and he held onto me, as cops ran in.

Techno smiled and waved, "Hello officers- Here's your criminal right here."

They went over to James and cuffed him then took him away. Then an officer asked, "What happened to him?- Why is he all beat up?"

"It was me." I said, "I-"

Techno sighed, "Officer....Do you have kids?"

He nodded, "Yes...a daughter and son."

Techno frowned, "And....What if it were your kid, hm?"

He raised a brow, "My kid would never-"

"No sir, what if it was your kid who was the victim?" Techno asked seriously.

The Officer clenched his fist, "Well I'd be locked up for murder."

"Mhmm." Techno hummed, "So think about all the will power it must have taken him to let that guy live."

"But the victim isn't his kid..." The officer answered confused.

"No, it's his loved one....Now what if it were your wife?" Techno rephrased.

The officer sighed and nodded, "I'll let you slide kid- I get it."

Techno smiled, "Thankyou. Now let's talk outside, yeah?"

The police officer and Techno walked out. Tommy sniffled and I rubbed his back comfortingly, "Home?"

He nodded, "Please."

I walked out of the room and down the stairs. I walked out of the house and out to the front. Techno was talking with an officer and so he couldn't really take us home right now.

"I think we're gonna have to stay here a little while." I told him.

He just sniffled. I went to Techno's car and sat in the back with him. He sat beside me. I wrapped my arm around his waist and he flinched. I retracted it, "Why're you flinching?"

"Sorry...I'm just uneasy.....I'm scared to be hurt." He said fidgeting with his fingers.

My heart hurt, "I- I would never do that."

"I know Ranboo...My body is just reacting this way." He explained.

"Can I hold you?" I asked.

He looked at me nervous, "How?"

"However you want?" I answered unsure on how to answer cause I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.

He climbed in my lap, "I do want to be touchy with you....I'm just having a hard time right now."

I nodded, "Thats okay- Don't worry about it. If you're too uncomfortable we don't have to."

I kept my hands to myslef as he crawled on my lap, "You can hug me."

I hugged his waist loosely so he could slip out whenever he wanted to. He leaned against my chest, "Can you please sing to me, Boo?"

I blushed, "Wh- What?- I- I can't really sing."

He blushed, "Or just hum, maybe?"

I sighed and caved.

"What would you like me to hum?" I asked him.

"Y'know the Sunshine song? The children's lullaby?" He asked smiling up at me.

"Uh...'You are my Sunshine'?" I smiled.

"Yeah...Cause I'm your Sunshine." He said cuddling into me, "Also, hug me a lot tighter- I want to feel safe." I only hugged him a little tighter, cause I didn't want to scare him. He sighed, "Very tightly Ranboo, please?"

I hugged him tightly then cleared my throat and hummed to him. His breathing got back to normal as he fell asleep to my quiet humming. Then I started singing to him very softly, as to not wake him up.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away..."

I finished the song and I saw his little smile as he shifted a little on my lap. I softly chuckled then gently leaned my head on his and fell asleep too.

You are my Sunshine, Tommy.

1,038 words
Thank you guys for reading :]
Have a good day and see ya tomorrow! <3