//Chapter 61//

Quick Note: Slightly non pg in this chapter.

Tommy POV

Ranboo walked over and gave the popcorn to Tubbo. He smiled, "Thankyou."

"No problem." Ranboo smiled back.

I smiled at Ranboo. I wanted to be close to him. I pat the spot beside me and he got in my lap. I laughed, "Ranboo! You're gonna break my legs! Jeezus- Get off!"

He scoffed, "Are you calling me fat!?"

"No, you're just strong and really tall- so naturally you're a little heavy." I said and kissed his cheek.

He sighed, "Fine."

He moved off me and sat beside me. I moved to sit in his lap, but he put his hand up, "You're too heavy."

I scoffed, "Babe!"

"Shut. Up. I'm tryna watch the movie." Tubbo said and rolled his eyes at us.

"Sorry Tubs." Ranboo said then winked at me with a silent laugh.

"Sorry Tubs." I repeated then grabbed Ranboo's hand and held it.

He tried pulling it away. I pulled him back and put my leg over his leg. We fought for a little, me trying to sit on him and Ranboo trying to prevent this.

"Stop being wierd and sit on a couch for once Tommy." Tubbo sighed then added, "And stop pretending like you don't like Tommy in your lap."

We blushed and stopped. We watched the movie and stayed silent. This lasted for like a good five minutes.

Ranboo put his hand on my thigh. He slowly rubbed it up and down. I moved it to the inside and he blushed, but kept rubbing. I leaned onto him and he wrapped his arm around my waist. He put his hand up my shirt and rubbed my bare side. I reached up his shirt and gently stoked his chest and abs.

His breathing picked up a bit and I got up, "I've gotta use the restroom real quick. I tugged Ranboo's hand then dropped it and left to the restroom. I went in and left the door unlocked waiting for him.

Ranboo POV

Tommy tugged on my hand then left to the bathroom. Obviously he wanted to get intimate in there, but Tubbo is right here. What am I supposed to do.

"Hey Tubs-, I'm gonna go-"

"Be sus with Tommy-" Tubbo rolled his eyes, "I don't want to hear you guys. Be quiet, hm?"

"Yeah...okay." I blushed brightly then left to the restroom.

I walked in and closed the door. Tommy jumped on me and kissed me. I held him tightly as he wrapped his legs around my hips.

He bit my lip and I pulled away, "I'm leading, so don't start."

He whined and I bit his lip. He winced and let my tongue force its way in. I sat him on the sink counter and moved my hand up his shirt rubbing both his sides. His hands went to my hair as we pationately kissed. I pulled away and connected with his neck. I bit down aggressively and he moaned. His head fell back and hit the mirror, "Mph!"

I sucked on his skin and he squirmed a little bit. I held him still as I finished up the hickey. Then he reached for my belt, "Take it off."

"Tommy, Tubbo is right out there....." I gulped nervous.

"He won't hear- just do it really fast." He said tryna pull my pants down.

I stopped him, "Tommy!"

"I've already seen it, now hurry up." He said clearly eager to do it.

"No! Are you insane?!- We're not doing this." I scoffed.

I didn't know he wanted to actually do it- I thought he just wanted a feel. I picked him up off the counter.

"You're so boring." He groaned.

"Oh quit your whining." I rolled my eyes.

We walked out and I sat down on the couch with Tommy in my lap.

"About time." Tubbo said, "You guys took almost a whole five minutes. "

Tommy rolled his eyes and I blush lightly.

Time Skip

Tommy POV

I leaned my head on Ranboo's chest, "You're the best."

"Why's that?" He chuckled.

"You do everything you're told. And you're always worrying about me. You love me and- I love you. You're just so perfect....and I'm happy you're finally mine." I said and kissed his chest.

He shifted and blushed, He liked that, hm?

Ranboo kissed my head and held me tightly, "If anything you're perfect. You do everything for me baby. And you're so brave. You're really rare to come across Tommy. And I love you very much....my Tommy."

"No. I'm perfect, because what?- I just am. So shut your faces and kiss- then let me watch my movie!" Tubbo's voice escalated louder quickly as he spoke.

"Sorry Tubs." We said in sync.

He nodded then watched his movie. Ranboo didn't hesitate- he kissed me and I kissed back. Then we pulled away and just watch the movie in each other's comfort.

Ten minutes later I got bored. So I turned to face Ranboo in his lap. I scooted up on him and then gently kissed his neck. Ranboo stayed calm and held my waist again. I kept kissing and licking just having fun.

The door unlocked and opened. In walked my father to see me all up on Ranboo.

His eyes widened, "Let me guess, the news was you're dating Ranboo?"

"Uh....y- yeah." I gulped.

Ranboo was bright red, "Hey sir."

My father chuckled, "Don't worry. I don't mind at all."

I got up, "We're gonna go now then, kay Tubs?"

He nodded, "Kay. Bye you noisy people."

Ranboo hugged Tubbo, "Sorry Tubs. See you next time."

I hugged my brother next, "Love you Tubs. Later."

"Bye Tommy. Bye Ranboo." He waved smiling.

We walked out and waved to my father a goodbye. Then we closed the door and it was locked from inside.

Ranboo shook my shoulders, "Seriously!?- You had to start making out with my neck right when your dad came home?!"

"Sorry!......I like how you taste Ranboo!" I apologized.

He laughed and gently kissed me, "You. Are. Adorable."

"Thanks...you keep telling me." I smiled.

He picked me up randomly and walked with me to the car. He sat me in the passengers seat and kissed my forehead then closed the door and went to the driver's seat. Then we drove home.

1,056 words
Thanks for reading. See ya tomorrow :]
Sorry I was  really late :(