//Chapter 54//

Tommy POV

We arrived at his house and I was seriously debating on wether or not to make a run for it. Then again....I have no sense of direction, no phone, and no idea where I'd go. But...I could try and find some place with a phone....

James got out of the car and came around go open mine. I stepped out, "Thankyou."

He smiled and nodded. He grabbed my hand and I squeezed it. He raised a brow. I put my arms around his neck, "Y'know what?"

"Hm?" He hummed.

"I miss us....Me and you, our relationship." I smiled.

He blushed and held my waist, "Yeah...me too. So how about we-"

"First! I think we should kiss." I bit my lip.

He raised a brow, "Certainly..."

He leaned in and so did I. I moved one hand to his chest as our lips met. I slowly moved my hand down his torso. As he bit my tongue I quickly grabbed my phone then pulled away.

I took my first step to run then was tripped by him. I fell flat on the side of my face and felt the scrapes and cuts that where now there. I groaned and lifted myself up with my hands.

He sighed, "Oh Tommy....Why'd you have to complicate it?"

He picked me up and and shook his head sadly, "Now I've got some damaged goods. It's okay though, you don't need to look pretty to make me feel good."

"What does that even mean?" I furrowed my brows upset.

"Not important- Now Give me the phone." He said with a tight grip on my hip.

The phone was on the keypad screen to dial a call. I entered the last four digits of Ranboo's number and it began to call him.

James huffed and tried grabbing the phone. I kept moving it out of reach over and over. He got really mad.

"Tommy!? A- Are you okay my love?!" Ranboo asked sounding seriously worried.

"N-!"  I yelled, but James covered my mouth. So I started screaming.

"Babe!?" He yelled.

James forced the phone out of my hand and ended the call. He moved his hand from my mouth and sighed, "My dear boy, just cooperate."

I sniffled, "No! Leave me alone!"

"Tommy!" He yelled grabbing my hip harshly. I winced and he continued calmer, "I just want to talk to you, remember?"

I nodded and he grabbed my hand now, "Good, now c'mon."

We walked inside the house and a house keeper smiled at me with a wave. I'd seen her before once. I shook my head at her with my sad face and she furrowed her eyebrows confused.

James pulled me up stairs, then down the hall to his room. He locked the door then sat me down on the bed. He sat beside me with his hand on my leg to keep me there.

"Let's talk, yeah?"

I gulped nervous.

Ranboo POV- Earlier

Wilbur just meowed and I scoffed, "Seriously cat?"

I carried him over to the kitchen where Techno was, "Do you know something about Tommy's magic cat?"

Techno's eyes widened, "Wh- What?..."

"This cat, Wilbur. He's like Tommy's guardian angel. Comes to life at 4am." I explained, "Know anything?"

"M- Magic cat!?" Techno awkwardly laughed, "Pfft- never heard such nonse-"

He wasn't playing it off very well. I sighed and cut him off, "Please tell me?- Tommy might be in serious trouble."

He got serious, "Oh- Alright then, lemme see."

He put his hands out for the cat and I gave Wilbur to him.

"Hey Will, could you uh- Tell us where Tommy is, please?" Techno asked.

The cat meowed and I groaned. But Techno seemed like he had listened. He nodded, "And, can you see what's happening right now?"

My eyes widened, "Are you cra-"

"Hush!" Techno said so I shut up.

Wilbur meowed a few more times. Techno took a shaky breath, "Uh- I think only I should go Ranboo. It's not that serious..."

"First off I'm going. And-....How did you understand him?" I asked a little amazed.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me- And it's gonna stay that way. It's also good we didn't have to go into Dream's office." He smiled.

My phone rang and it was from, "Hot Maid".

I blushed, Should probably change that.

I answered seriously worried about him, "Tommy!? A- Are you okay my love?!"

"N-!" I heard Tommy yell, but he was cut off. Then I heard muffled screaming from him which really got me scared.

"Babe!?" I yelled.

Some muffled movement noises and then the call was ended.

I gulped, "I- I'm gonna....kill someone."

I looked up and Techno was gone. I yelled, "Techno!?"

The cat sat on the floor and meowed.

Damit!- He left me here!

I ran out of the kitchen and saw him putting his coat on. He saw me and then ran out if the house. I followed him as he got in his car. I stood behind it so he couldn't pull out of the driveway, "Techno! Please!"

He debated it in his head then shook his head. I scoffed, "Why not!?- I won't do anything stupid!"

He got out of the car, "Move kid."

I shook my head, "Please!?" I sniffled, "I love him..."

Techno took a deep breath, "If you go....it'll be worse. You're gonna ruin your life, kid."

I shook my head, "I'm not."

"Please move, before Tommy's put in more danger." He said kindly and serious.

I moved aside and he smiled, "Thanks kid."

I ran at him and tried grabbing the keys. He moved them out of reach and scoffed, "Are you serious?"

"I need to be there." I said as a tear slip down my cheek.

He broke, "Get in the back."

I smiled, "I'll just sit in the passengers se-"

"Sit in the back." He said again then got in the driver's seat.

I gulped and got in the back seat. Techno pulled out of the driveway and began on his way to wherever we're going.

1,020 words
Very early updates today!
But I'll still see you again at four :]