//Chapter 47//

Tommy POV

I kissed Ranboo passionately and he gently kissed back.

Fuck- I want him so bad.

I couldn't resist.....I wanted him and only him. My Ranboo.

Quick Note: Non pg, beyond this point till the next quick note.

I got ontop of him and pushed my tongue in his mouth. He moaned and I blushed. I kissed deeper and then I rolled my hips gently against his. He moaned again a little more breathy. I grazed my hand slowly up his abs then touched his nipple. I rubbed it as I moved against his clothed crotch. He kept moaning and I pulled away then grabbed his pants. He took them off then we reconnected. Now I wanted his boxers off. I grabbed his boxer hem and he raised an eyebrow as I tugged at them. He turned bright pink.

"I want this." I said and he let me proceed in removing his boxers.

I tossed them to the floor revealing him. I looked and bit my lip. He grabbed my boxers and asked, "May I?"

I nodded, Fuck- consent is hot...

He removed them and then tossed them with his. I got back ontop of him and we touched. I bit my lip and he bit his own lip too. I lined up with him and I pushed in.

He moaned, "Fuck! Tommy! Raw!?"

I moaned and blushed, "Sorry...I forgot."

I pulled out and he winced, "Fuck...."

I gave out a more breathy wince, "Mmmh!"

He moved me off him and asked, "Did you want to go raw?"

I shook my head, "No I was just eager."

He nodded, "So...do you want condoms?"

I nodded, "Please?"

He nodded and went to the bathroom.

I was bright red on his bed, I'm about to have sex with Ranboo- I basically just did!

I just went inside him!

Oh my gosh- I fucked Ranboo!

He came out with them and tossed me one. He opened his and began to put it on. I opened mine then blushed brightly, "Ranboo?"

"Mhmm?" He hummed.

"I.....dunno how." I turned red.

I've had sex before, but the people who bought my...services- never used protection or took safety measures. So I was unfamiliar.

He chuckled, "I'll help you baby."

I gave it to him and he put it on me. I bit my lip the whole time keeping in a noise.

"You wanna keep your shirt on? It might be more comfortable." Ranboo suggested as he tossed the wrapper onto the nightstand.

I took my shirt off, "I wanna feel you."

He chuckled. Then finally he lay me down and got ontop, "Are you sure Tommy?"

"Just- fuck me." I said and bit my lip.

"You're gonna scream Tommy." He chuckled.

He lined up then pushed into me. I moaned loudly and grabbed his hair. He was worried to pull out.

"This is gonna hurt, kay?" He said.

I nodded and he pulled out. Tears pricked my eyes, "Ranboo!"

He gently kissed my lips, "We can stop."