//Chapter 7//

Tommy POV

"Anything." He said and bit his lip.

Okay look, so what I'm about to do isn't cause I like Ranboo. It's cause I want to prove that he's hung up on me more than any other girl.

I sat down on his bed and lifted my skirt up my leg a little, "Anything?"

He got up right away and walked over to me. He kneeled infront of me, "Yeah..."

I pulled my skirt down, "There's not anything specific, you'd like?"

He licked his bottom lip, "Uh-....maybe?"

I smiled and stood up, "I'll go get you something."

He stood up, "Oh okay...."

I walked out and went to the kitchen. I saw Techno there and I asked, "Hey Techno! Did you make dinner? Ranboo wanted to eat in his room."

He handed me a plate of food along with a fork and glass of juice, "They all usually eat separate."

"Why's that?" I asked curious.

"Dream is always working unless George needs him- if you know what I mean- And Ranboo doesn't usually leave his room." Techno sighed.

I nodded, "....Thanks for the info Techno, later."

He waved, "Later."

I walked back to Ranboo's room. I entered and set the plate on his desk, "There's your food, eat up."

He began eating and I sat on his bed. I layed down and turned the other way.

Time Skip

"Tommy?...I'm finished." Ranboo said.

I got up and grabbed his dishes. I took them back to the kitchen then came back.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Uh....could you go get me that shirt on the floor?" He asked and licked his lips.

I knew he was just tryna see me bend over-

I walked over to the shirt and slowly bent over, "This shirt?"

He bit his lip, "Mhmm..."

I picked it up then stood back up. I threw the shirt at him, "There. Anything else?"

He stood up, "Yeah..." he threw the shirt on the floor again, "Go pick that up."

I walked over and looked at him. He walked over and I bent down to pick it up. He grabbed my hips and pulled them against his crotch. He rubbed against me and I winced, "Ranboo!"

He blushed and I stood up. I handed him the shirt and he smiled, "You wanna sleep with me tonight?"

I shook my head, "Absolutely not."

He rolled his eyes, "Oh c'mon, you were flirting."

"I was just picking stuff up, don't be wierd Ranboo." I said and moved his hands off my waist, "Watch your hands."

He bit his lip and I walked out of his room. I went to my room and locked the door so Ranboo couldn't come in. I changed out of the maids dress and into my pajamas. I was finally comfy. I layed down in bed and quickly fell asleep.

Time Skip

Ranboo POV

I woke up in the morning and showered. Then I changed and went to Tommy's door. I knocked, "Tommy!?"

I heard a groan and then shuffling. The door unlocked and opened, "What?"

He was wearing cute Minecraft pajamas. I chuckled, "Your adorable. This is almost cuter than your maid dress."