//Chapter 46//

Tommy POV

We got home and I sat Tubbo on the couch then went to the bedroom and lay down on the bed. I scrolled through my contacts and hovered over James...I face timed Ranboo.

Why?.....Cause I wanted to- chill out.

"Hi Tommy." He yawned, answering after a couple rings.

He was shirtless in bed.

"Where are you?" I asked and blushed light pink.

"My house." He answered. 

"Where?" I asked again.

"In bed?- Why?" He asked confused.

"Show me the bed." I said upset.

He held the phone up and showed me. I got a full chest view of his abs and the whole messy bed. I screen shoted it and then I smiled, "Good." 

He smirked, "Oh! You thought I'd just had sex, huh?"

"No...Okay yeah." I admitted.

He chuckled, "You were jealous?"

"No, just worried." I shrugged.

"Right, so why'd you call me?" He asked.

I thought for an answer then shrugged, "I miss you."

"You said that at the ice cream parlor...What do you mean by that?....In what way do you, 'miss me'?" He asked.

I sighed, "I dunno. I miss the old Ranboo. The bold.....sexual one."

He blushed and scoffed, "What!?"

I bit my lip, "This is so dumb....,but he doesn't kiss or touch like you do, Ranboo."

"I don't think this is the type if conversation you have with a friend- especially not when you have a boyfriend." He said though I could tell he was lightly blushing.

"Who cares. I need to tell someone." I frowned.

He nodded, "Okay, go ahead then."

"I miss being touched and called, 'Sunshine'. I want him to touch me like you do. I want him to kiss me and dominate me like you do. I want him to be bold, but sweet too. I just wish he kissed better and he was better at those types of things, y'know? And I've never seen his thingy- but it's probably smaller than yours....I want one as big as yours." I sighed then turned red, "I'm such an idiot."

What the actual fuck are you saying!?

He chuckled, "Jeezus Tommy- I'm gonna get hard if you keep talking." He sighed, "Look...it's not my problem. You wanted him. So now your with him Tommy. Deal with what you've got. And never ramble to me like that again....You sound thirsty and horny for me."

"I am." I bit my lip then added, "Not!"

He laughed, "Oh Tommy."

I shuffled in the bed, "You wanna like...I dunno. Do something over the phone?- Like there'sthis thin called cyberse-"

He smiled, "Bye Tommy."

I was bright red, "Yeah uh- Bye Ranboo."

I hung up and buried my head in the pillow, "I'm such an idiot!"

I sighed then got up. I went back to the main room and saw Tubbo sleeping on the couch. I smiled and picked him up, then moved him to he bed. I tucked him in, "Sleep tight Tubs."

Time Skip

Today was Sunday. Tomorrow the weekend ended and I'd go back to work. Today I was going to James' house to hang out. Though I'm sure he thought we were gonna get it on today- I obviously wasn't gonna have that happen.