//Chapter 44//

Tommy POV

"I get it- we're dating. But I'm still my own person James. So....he's right. I'm not yours, okay? I am my own individual. " I said seriously.

Tubbo giggled and James sighed, "Yeah, yeah...I get it."

"Good." I said then Tubbo groaned, "Can we order now?"

"They should be on there way over to us Tubs, don't worry." I said then cleared my throat, "Uh- I've gotta go to the restroom guys, I'll be back in a bit though."

James seemed worried, "You okay m- er- baby?"

"Yeah I'm fine." I smiled then walked off to the restroom.

I went into the restroom then walked into a stall. I let out a breath, What am I doing with James?!

I'm such a fucking idiot....I'm not so sure it's James I want.

He's too weird and possessive.

Tubbo has been implying that I'm inlove with Ranboo. And that we're so perfect together and all this stuff....

I don't know how I feel anymore.

Tubbo POV

"He's taking a while, huh?" James said as he tapped his foot.

I shrugged, "Guess so."

"Hmm....Should I go check on him?" He wondered.

"And leave me here alone? Dum dum I'm four and a half." I said crossing my arms.

He bit his lip conflicted, "I dunno...he's been like almost five minutes. That's a pretty long time just to pee, y'know?"

I shrugged, "Maybe he's taking a fat shit."

His eyes widened and he looked at me, "Where'd you learn that word?"

"I always knew it." I smiled cause I'm cool.

He chuckled, "Mkay, well...I'm probably gonna go check on him."

"Yep! Great idea! Leave this 4 year old alone then." I rolled my eyes and giggled.

Maybe that wouldn't be so bad!

He got up, "I'll be back. Stay put, kay?"

I smiled and giggled again, "I'm alone!"

Tommy POV

I heard someone walk into the bathroom. I sighed and then walked out of the stall. It was just James.

He smiled, "You okay babe?"

I nodded, "Yeah...just an upset stomach."

"Oh, I'm sorry about that?" He said then walked over and held my hand.

He grabbed my waist and then moved me back into the stall. I stumbled backwards and fell onto the toilet seat. He closed the door, "You sure it was your tummy?"

I nodded, "Yeah...that's all."

He pulled me up then put me against the wall, "Is this okay?"

I nodded and he put his hand up my shirt. He began touching and then kissed along my neck. I breathed a little heavily and he pulled away, "You okay?"

I nodded again then he kissed me. He bit my lip and I winced. He pulled apart and kissed along my neck again nibbling.

"Boo~" I whispered a quiet moan.

He blushed and kept going.

I pulled away and pushed him off, "Where's Tubbo!?"

He furrowed his brows confused, "The table?"

My eyes widened, "You left a four year old there on his own!? Are you insane?!"

He seemed confused, "Well to be fair- He's a really smart four year ol-"

"Oh shut it." I said then ran off back to the table.

No Tubbo.

I teared up and looked around calling out for him, "Tubbo! Tubbo?! Tubs where are you bud?!"

James got worried, "Uhm- Tommy? I'm like really sorry, I didn't think anything would happen I mean- It's a pretty nice area and the people seem n-"

Ranboo would've never left Tubbo hear by himself! Infact that day we went to eat with him he took Tubbo with him to check on me. But no! My idiot boyfriend left my little four year old brother alone!

Though, I'm to blame too. I left Tubbo there with the idiot. And I got carried away with James in the restroom instead of realizing sooner, that my little brother was left alone.

"Just look for him, okay!? Help!" I said as I began to cry.

I'm the worst brother ever!

What am I gonna tell my dad!?

Fuck!

James eyes widened and he nodded. He went outside and started looking around. I walked over to the front counter.

"Excuse me!?" I called out.

A lady came up, "Ye-" She saw I was crying, "Oh dear, are you okay?- Wh- What's the matter?"

My dumb ass lost my little brother.

"My little brother- I can't find him. He uh- he was just sitting in the booth and I went to the restroom and I left him there like an idiot. Now he's gone and I can't find him." I cried then breathed heavily.

She nodded, "Have you called the cops?"

I shook my head. She nodded, "I'm gonna do that right now, okay?"

I nodded, "Thankyou."

"Can I get a description?" She asked.

I nodded, "Okay yeah- so khaki shorts, yellow tee with a bee on it, white sneakers, brown fluffy hair, very short, blue eyes, and answers to his name, Tubbo."

She wrote it down, "I can tell you're on edge. Just take a seat and we'll get on it, okay?"

I shook my head, "I have to look. I can't sit around."

She sighed and nodded. She went to the phone and called the cops. I ran outside and called out for Tubbo.

If anything happens to him...I'd feel so guilty. I already feel like shit.

Ranboo POV

I'd just got out of this interview for a job at this really fancy restaurant. Personally- I think it went pretty well. Now I was walking on my way home.

Yes, I was walking. I figured I needed some fresh air, yknow? Plus this was nice, just walking on a nice day. I was quite enjoying it. This gave me a lot of time to....think.

As I walked down the side walk I took in my surroundings, I saw a familiar looking little boy. I was curious, so I took a better look.

Why I'd recognized that kid anywhere. It's Tubbo. He held a dark green balloon in his hand and the man beside him held his hand. I looked over the man.....It wasn't Tommy that's for sure. I'd recognize him immediately. This wasn't his dad either though. Now...it could be a relative, because Tubbo did look quite happy and didn't seem to be in trouble.

Still....I really did care for Tubbo. So I felt the need to check up on him.

So I did I carefully walked across the street and then caught up to Tubbo and the man.

I just called out his name, "Tubbo!"

1,098 words
Thanks for reading, Later!