//Chapter 24//

Tommy POV

I woke up and went to my closet. I groaned and grabbed the maid dress. I went to the restroom and put it on. I looked in the mirror and then groaned, "I need a shower, huh?"

I checked the time teal quick, "Eh- I have time."

I took the maids dress off and then quickly showered.

Time Skip

I came out of the shower and put back on the maid dress. My hair was drying already, so I looked alright.

I headed out of my room and to Ranboo's door. I really wanted to knock and go hug him- er say goodmorning maybe, but uhm- I decided I'd go get breakfast instead.

I walked downstairs and then into the kitchen where I saw Techno!

"Goodmorning Techno!" I smiled and took a seat at the counter.

He saw me and smiled, "Oh hello Tommy. Welcome back...missed ya."

"Missed you too Techno....so uhm- I came a little early...Can I get breakfast!?" I asked hopefully.

He nodded, "Mhmm."

He handed me a plate and I began eating right away. As I did so he was finishing up plating breakfast for Ranboo and his two fathers.

I asked, "Hey, where's Will at?...Missed him too."

Techno chuckled, "He missed you too actually. He went to your door a lot and he acted sorta strange every once in a while. He's usually just so....calm and sweet. But uhm-" He laughed, "I dunno, it's like he became a normal cat. He was grumpy and not as cuddly or kind. Sorta odd, really. But uhm- he's sleeping right now in his cat bed. You can go see him if you'd like."

I shrugged, "It's fine....,and uh yeah. That's pretty strange."

He finished up, just as I finished up eating.

Once we were both done I tried going to wash my dish, but Techno took it from me.

I sighed and took Ranboo's plate, "Later Techno, and thanks."

He began washing my dish, "Ofcourse, later Tommy."

I walked off and upstairs. I went to Ranboo's door and knocked, "Ranboo, breakfast!"

I waited, but didn't get a respond.

There's no way he's having....sex, right?

Is there a girl in there?!

I stormed in, "Ranboo!"

He got startled and then sat up squinting, "Jeez, why'd you burst in like that Tommy? I was sleeping..."

I sighed relieved, "Oh sorry...uhm- I have breakfast."

I set it at his desk and he got up. He stretched and yawned, then rubbed his eyes. He walked over and hugged my waist. Then he kissed my cheek, "Goodmorning Sunshine."

"Goodmorning." I blushed.

He let go then sat down and asked, "Did you eat?"

"Yes." I smiled.

He nodded, "Kay."

He began eating and as he did so I went and fixed his bed. After that I asked him, "Anything you need?"

"No not really....,but you can still stay." He said.

No reason I shouldn't-

"Kay." I said and went to sit on the couch.