//Chapter 59//

Tommy POV

We arrived outside my apartment. We got out and walked up the stairs. I went to the door and pulled out my keys. I walked in and saw my dad and Tubbo.

"Hey dad! Hi Tubs!" I smiled and opened my arms for my little brother.

He hopped off the couch, "Tommay!"

I hugged him and picked him up, "Missed ya bud."

"Hello son." My father smiled.

"Hello sir." Ranboo smiled and waved to my father.

"Ranboo." My dad gave a nod as a hello.

"Hi Ranboo!" Tubbo smiled and reached out his hand for Ranboo.

Ranboo took him from me, "What's up Tubbo!? Missed ya little dude."

Tubs hugged him back, "Missed you."

I went over to my dad, "Hey dad, I have something important I'd like to tell you."

"Oh cool, what's up?" He smiled.

"Well, actually Ranboo and I were hoping you'd join us for ice cream?- And I could tell you then, maybe?" I asked.

"Oh- Actually son, I have to get to work." He frowned.

I nodded, "No yeah- I get it. Oh...And-" I took the rent check out of my wallet, "Rent."

He sighed. I knew he felt guilty taking money from me- especially rent money. He smiled either way, "Thankyou Tommy."

I nodded, "Mhmm, so what do you say- ice cream?- Miss one shift dad?"

He shook his head, "I get payed by the hour son. Now I'll be seeing ya. Tell me when I get back."

"Will you be home when I come back?" I asked though I knew he wouldn't.

"I'll try son." He sighed into another false smile.

I nodded, "Okay, we'll take care of Tubbo till them. Bye dad."

"Bye Tommy, and thanks." He hugged me then pulled away before I could hug him back.

"Later everyone!" He said then rushed out the door.

Ranboo and Tubbo waved bye as the door closed- He didn't even really notice.

Ranboo looked to me, "What happened t-"

"Its okay, don't worry." I smiled, "Hey Tubs?- How does ice cream sound, hm?"

Tubbo's eyes sparkled, "Yes! Ice cream!"

"What about ice cream and exciting news!?" I asked smiling.

"Even better!- But I'll be the judge of how good the news is." Tubbo smiled.

Ranboo chuckled, "Well let's go then."

We walked out and down the stairs to the car. Ranboo put Tubbo in the back seat and strapped him in. I sat in the back with Tubbo and then Ranboo got in the driver's seat. He began driving to the ice cream parlor now as we listened to music on the car radio.

Time Skip

Ranboo POV

I sat at the ice cream parlor with Tubbo sat across from me and Tommy sat right beside me. We hadn't told Tubbo yet, and we hadn't been too touchy so he wouldn't catch on. We were gonna tell him right now.

I just wasn't sure if Tommy wanted to do it- or if he wanted me to.

I grabbed Tommy's hand below the table and squeezed it gently. He squeezed back and took the hint.