//Chapter 31//

Tommy POV

Today was Friday. These past two days have been great with Ranboo. I really enjoyed spending time with him and....making out with him. Not the point though- Today I was really excited cause I was going to a movie with James!

Ranboo...didn't know just yet. But I didn't plan on telling him till I was leaving. Plus, at 6 I'm off of work, therefore he can't keep me here...right?- Yeah.

Ofcourse I'm going to tell him, I'm just gonna wait till he can't stop me.

It was almost 6, but not exactly yet. Right now I sat with Ranboo on the couch watching a movie. The movie and date was at 7, so I was pretty excited.

Suddenly I got a facetime from James. I picked up my phone and bounced up off the couch.

I tried running off, but Ranboo grabbed my waist and pulled me down on his lap, "And where are you going, cutie?"

He kissed my cheek and I blushed, "I'm getting a call. 

"So? Answer it here, it can't be anyone more important to you than me." He hummed and kissed my neck.

I pulled away, "It's James."

He got upset and stood up. I ran out of his room and to mine. He chased me and I closed the door on him and locked it.

I answered the call smiling, "Hey James!"

He smiled, "Uh...hey Tommy!"

I sat down on my bed, "What's up?"

"Nothing much.....Just calling to ask if you remembered our date?" He asked.

I nodded, "Ofcourse I did. And I'm really excited."

"Good, I also wanted to tell you that you should probably take the bus. Cause uh- I got in a little trouble with my mom so she took my keys." He awkwardly laughed.

I raised a brow, "May I ask how or why?"

"For not letting my sister use the car, so now she's taking it tonight." He sighed a little upset.

I chuckled, "Well maybe you should be a little nicer to your sibling. And don't worry about it, I'll be fine taking the bus."

He nodded, "Alright, alright.....,but uhm- no I won't be acting nice towards my sister, she's a pain."

I laughed, "Mkay, well I'll talk to you later, yeah?"

"Yeah okay, bye Tommy." He smiled and blew me a kiss just like Ranboo did.

I blushed and smiled then waved and hung up, I dunno why....but I couldn't blow him a kiss back.

I went to the door and unlocked it then opened it. I was tackled onto my bed by Ranboo and I giggled as he tickled me.

"Ranboo! Ranboo! Stop it! Okay, okay! Enough!" I yelled laughing.

I tried squirming out from his arms and tickles, "Nope! Your cheating on me baby!"

I giggled, "Babe! Babe! Stop it! I'd never cheat! I'm not cheating! Babe stop!"

He laughed at my giggling and stopped. He chuckled and I caught my breath. He kissed my cheek, "So your cheating, huh?"

"Never, I'm just going on a date with James at the movie theater tonight." I said and bit my lip.

He scoffed, "Cheater!"

"Babe, we're not together." I laughed.

He smirked, "You just called m-"

"We talked about this- it means nothing." I said and booped his nose.