//Chapter 14//

Tommy POV

We'd been messing around in the pool for a while. I tapped Ranboo's shoulder from behind then went under water. I saw him turn around and then laugh. He came under water and gave me a kissy face. I blushed and rolled my eyes. I went to the surface and so did he.

I sighed, "We should get out now."

He nodded, "Kay."

I went to the pool rail and stepped out. Ranboo followed after me and I went over to the pool chair. I grabbed a towel and dried off. Ranboo took the other towel and did the same thing.

"We need showers." I laughed.

He laughed too, "Yeah, let's go."

I grabbed the wet maid dress, then we walked out of the pool room and to the washroom. I put the dress in the washer and then we went upstairs.

We went to Ranboo's room and I said, "I'm gonna shower."

I headed for the bathroom.

"Tommy....this is my room." He laughed.

I blushed, "Oh...right. Uhm- see you!"

I hurried out and to my own room.

I turned red, "You idiot!"

I went to my bathroom and showered.

Time Skip

I came out of the bathroom and changed into some sweats and a tee shirt. Then I went downstairs and moved the dress to the dryer.

I went back upstairs and to Ranboo's door. I knocked and heard a, "Come in!"

I walked in and there was Ranboo. He was in sweats and a tee as well.

"Tommy I'm hungry, could you go get lunch?" He asked.

I nodded then left to bring him lunch.

I walked into the kitchen and saw Techno and the brown fluffy cat Wilbur, "Hey Techno! Hi Will!"

"Hi Tommy...uh- why're you in such casual clothes?" Techno asked me.

I awkwardly laughed, "Well, I uh- fell in the pool?- and my dress got all wet, so I'm washing it."

He nodded then asked, "What were you doing at the pool?"

"Uh...Ranboo wanted to go swimming." I answered. 

"Cool." He replied and handed me a plate and cup.

I took them, "Thanks, I'll talk yo y-"

"Your not hungry Tommy?" He asked.

I nodded, "Well yes, but-"

"Here. I made you a sandwich." He smiled at me.

I smiled back, "Thankyou very much Techno."

"Ofcourse kid." He said then went back to petting Wilbur.

I waved to Techno and Will, then walked out and upstairs to Ranboo's room.

I walked in and set his food on his desk. Then I ate my sandwich at the coffee table.

When we were done Ranboo asked, "Where do you get food from?"

"The kitchen?- Where else?" I laughed.

"Er- who gives you food all the time?" He rephrased.

"Oh, Techno does." I smiled.

He nodded, "He must like you a lot....he's only supposed to give food to the people on time for dinner and breakfast- Which is why I always try to share with you, cause I feel I delay you."

I chuckled, "Well yeah, but he sets aside plates for me."

He raised his eyebrows, "How kind of him."

I nodded, "Yep, I like Techno and Will."

"The cat?" Ranboo asked.

I giggled and nodded, "Yep."

He chuckled, "Your adorable."

I blushed and stood up, "Alright well, I'll take the dishes."

He nodded and handed me his plate. Then I went downstairs, put the dishes in the sink, and then back upstairs to Ranboo's room, "You need anything?"

He thought for a second and shook his head, "Nope, and you should go nap before the party."

I smiled, "Thankyou, later Ranboo."

He waved and smiled, "Later."

I walked out and went downstairs to get my dress from the dryer. I hung it on a hanger then took it back to my room. I put it in the closet and then got in bed. After the pool, I was pretty tired. So I snoozed off right away.

Ranboo POV

Right now I lay in bed fresh and clean. I'd just showered and was sorta tired...,but I was uhm- feeling.....y'know.

So I was debating between calling someone over,...waiting till the party,....or possibly going to see Tommy.

I turned the third down completed cause he'd get mad. Then I decided I'd wait till the party. It would be a while.....

Time Skip

It was 7:56pm and basically time for us to leave. I was already ready. I went over to Tommy's room and knocked. He opened and smiled, "Ready."

It was the first time I'd seen him in regular clothes besides pajamas and a dress. He was still just as ho- er- cute.

"Ranboo?" He asked tryna get my attention.

"Mhmm?" I hummed.

"So uh...we leaving?" He asked.

I nodded, "Yeah c'mon."

"Wait, I wanted to bring my stuff." He said and picked up a little suitcase.

"Uh...what for?" I asked confused.

"Your taking me home after the party, remember?" He asked.

"Yeah, yeah...ofcourse." I smiled then took his bag.

He smiled, "Thankyou."

I nodded and we walked downstairs.

"Oh wait! I'm gonna say bye to Will and Techno." Tommy said then ran off to the kitchen.

I sighed, "Guess I'll wait."

Tommy POV

I ran into the kitchen where I saw Techno and Wilbur. Will walked right up to me and meowed.

I picked him up, "I'll see you Monday Will. I'm going home today."

He meowed and rubbed his furr against my chest. I giggled.

"Bye Tommy. Have fun with your family." Techno smiled.

"Thankyou." I smiled back at him the asked, "Is a hug too wierd to ask for?"

Techno chuckled, "Not at all."

He came over and we hugged with Will in the middle. Then I gave Wilbur to Techno and waved, "Later!"

Techno waved and Wilbur meowed. I smiled and walked out. I walked back over to Ranboo.

"You ready now?" He asked.

I nodded, "Mhmm."

He led me outside and to the driveway. He went up to one car and put my bag in the trunk. Then we sat in the front.

He drove us to the party and I was so excited- That is, for the party to end and then go home.

1,036 words
Thanks for reading :D
Later Gamers and Gaymers <3