//Chapter 6//

Tommy POV

I chuckled, "Hey Tubs, come here!"

I opened my arms and he popped up running over to me. He hugged me tightly, "I missed you Tommy."

I kisses his head, "I missed you too Tubbo."

Tubbo is 4. He's never been to school cause we can't afford it, and neither have I. But, I was taught at home by my father. He used to be perfectly healthy, but now he's....not.

He teaches Tubbo though, so that's good. And he works two part time jobs. So luckily, I'd caught him on a break before he left to his second job.

"Hey Tom. How'd the job go?" My dad asked.

I smiled, "My boss gave me a quick break. I'm a m- butler and it pays very well dad. I'm gonna get paid Friday, and it should pay for this month's rent and last mo-"

My dad interrupted me, "I'll pay for rent Tommy. Your only 18. I want that money to go towards colle-"

I cut him off now, "Dad I didn't even go to high school. Im not getting into college. Just let me help, this job is paying great and-"

"I'm sorry....I can't provi-"

"Its okay dad. We've been over this...Your doing your best." I smiled and patted Tubbo's head, "Watch out buddy, I've gotta talk to dad."

Tubbo nodded and walked back over to sit on the couch.

I went over to my dad and hugged him. He hugged me, "I packed a lot of your stuff. It's over there"

"Thanks dad." I said and pulled away, "I have to get back quick, but I'll see you guys Friday night with my pay check."

He nodded, "Later son."

"Later dad." I said and walked over to grab my stuff.

I picked it up and Tubbo asked, "Your already leaving Tommy?"

I frowned, "I've gotta get back to work."

"Why're you gone all week?" He asked with a frown.

"Its a 24 hour job Tubbo."

"24 hour?....All day job. Oh...so that's why." He figured it out all on his own.

"Your smart, Tubs." I smiled and walked over to him.

He smiled, "Dad taught me time already."

I chuckled, "Is that so?- Well that's very good."

He nodded, "Mhmm...You said you were gonna teach me how to read- and Dad tried teaching me, but I told him no. Cause your already gonna help me."

I couldn't be there to teach him how to read...,but I couldn't tell him that-

I teared up, "Uhm...I can help teach you on weekends. But uhm- for now, just let dad help."

He nodded, "Oh okay..."

I wiped my face as one tear fell. I didn't let him see though, "Don't worry. I'll be back Friday and on Saturday I'm gonna take you for ice cream. Then afterwards- I'll teach you how to read."

He smiled, "Okie doke!"

I smiled and kissed his forehead, "Later Tubs."

He hugged me, "Later Tommy."

I hugged him back then left.

I wasn't looking forward to being in the maid dress again. I didn't want to leave Tubbo...and I was really tired of Ranboo.

But- I just had to remember that this pays well. So I have to push through!

Time Skip

I got back to Ranboo's house and took a deep breath. Then I rung the doorbell and another maid opened the door, "Hello."

"Hey." I smiled.

I walked in and then up stairs. I went to my room and dropped all my bags to the floor. I unpacked my clothes into the big closet. That's pretty much all I'd brought- plus my shoes. As I emptied my bag there was a book at the very bottom with a sticky note.

"Dad teachng thus book 2 me and I wan u 2 have a copie. I miss u :) See u sooon Tommy - Tubs <3" it read.

I smiled and put the book in the night stand beside my bed. Then I looked to the bed and saw the dress I hated.

"I washed it ~ Ranboo" The note on it read.

I crumpled it up and threw it on the desk. I changed into the dress and looked in the mirror. I frowned, "I'm cute....,but I hate it."

I shrugged and then walked out of my room. I went over to Ranboo's door and knocked, "Ranboo? I'm back! Did you need anything?"

I got no reply....Maybe he's sleeping?

I knocked again, "Ranboo?...It's Tommy! Did you miss me?~" I teased.

I chuckled and walked in.

Ranboo was naked and held a blanket to cover his private part. There was a girl in her undergarments and I sighed, "Call me when you need me."

I walked out and to my room. I sat down on my bed and put my head in my hands, "Does he ever give sex a break?"

I didn't mean it literally when I told him to call a girl up.

I was just teasing...

I layed down with my legs hanging off the bed. I looked up at the cieling, What do I do while I wait?

Time Skip

There was a knock.

"Come in." I said not bothering to sit up.

Ranboo walked in and blushed, "Wow Tommy....Thats- quite the view..."

I blushed and sat up. I pulled my skirt down, "I- I forgot I was wearing the dress."

He chuckled, "That's alright, so did you wanna come to my room?"

"For what?" I asked.

He shrugged, "I dunno- we could just ta-"

"Why?" I asked before letting him finish.

"Cause I'd like to get to know you?" He awkwardly laughed.

"No- Why did you take so long in there?" I asked.

He sighed, "I mean....I had to finish..."

I scoffed, "Your disgusting."

"Your the one who told me to call a girl up." He argued.

I crossed my arms, "It was a joke."

"Tommy....A- Are you..." he laughed, "Jealous?!"

I blushed and stood up, "What?! No!"

He smirked, "Yes you a-"

"Drop it." I said seriously and he took the hint.

"Could you change my sheets?" He asked.

I nodded and followed him to his room.

He sat at his desk and I took his sheets off his bed. Then I left to grab new ones. When I came back I put the new ones on. Then I took the old ones to the wash room where the washer and dryer were.

When I came back to Ranboo's room I asked, "Anything else?"

He thought for a second, "I'm hungry. Could you get me food?"

I nodded, "Yeah, what would you like?"

"Anything." He said and bit his lip.

Okay look, so what I'm about to do isn't cause I like Ranboo. It's cause I want to prove that he's hung up on me more than any other girl.

1,143words
Thanks for reading :]
Later Gaymers and Gamers <3