//Chapter 18//

Tommy POV

James and I had finished eating. Our plates had already been taken and we had just been chatting. He was easy to talk to, and a very good listener.

Every once in a while I'd glance over at Ranboo. I glanced over and saw the girl move over to sit next to him. He said something and she bit her lip. She put her legs over his lap and replied as he smirked. They kissed and began to make out. I sighed and focused back on James.

James sighed, "This has been great Tommy. But uhm, I have to get back now."

"Oh that's alright." I told him, "I should probably be heading back too."

"Uhm...Can we go on another date?" He asked.

I blushed and smiled, "Yes, ofcourse- I- I'd love to."

He blushed, "Great....how is Tuesday...a movie maybe?"

I nodded, "Yeah, sounds good."

"I'll text you details." He said and stood up.

I stood up too, "Great."

He walked closer to me and hugged my waist with one arm. With his other hand he caressed my face, "I'll see you Tuesday, Tommy."

I blushed and he kissed my cheek.

I immediatly glanced over at Ranboo....who had seen. He shot up out of his seat and grabbed the girls hand. Then he stormed out with her.

Good.

He should be jealous.

"See you Tuesday, James." I smiled and he led me out.

We hugged and then parted ways. As I was walking to the bus stop I got a few notifications. I pulled out my phone and clicked.

"*adress* at 7. Good?" It read from James.

I smiled and texted back, "Can't wait."

"Great, later <3" he sent.

A heart?

"Later :D" I replied.

I just couldn't put the heart....I couldn't.

I clicked the other notifications and saw two from Ranboo, "Hope you enjoy having that dork fuck you. I don't miss you one bit."

I sighed and replied, "So much for the heart I sent earlier."

He replied, "Didn't mean anything to you anyways. Were a fling, remember?"

"Your such an asshole." I sent then added, "Enjoy fucking that hoe."

"I will, thankyou :)"

I huffed, "And I'll enjoy being fucked by the dork- just so you know :)"

"I hate you." He put.

"I hate you more." I replied.

"Impossible, I seriously don't like you at all." He texted back then added, "And I take back everything I said earlier."

"What?" I asked in text confused.

"Nevermind." He sent.

I rolled my eyes, "Bye idiot."

"Bye." He put then added, ";) <3"

I blushed and sighed then texted, "<3"

I put my phone away bright pink and got on the bus. The rest of the way home....my thoughts were confusing.

Why couldn't I send the heart to James?....

But even when I was mad at Ranboo...I still sent him a heart back.